spark falls from 500m altitude
5850 50 2017-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

LX2000 Posted at 2017-9-24 00:16
So, today I almost sh*t my pants in every available color... And almost lost my Spark.

Was flying in the early morning with a really small amount of fog, when at 4 minutes (battery: 21%) RTH kicks in at 84 meters/276.2ft altitude. No problem normally, but at the same time, the fog underneath the Spark started to get thicker. The Spark returned to the home position and I was waiting to see it decreasing altitude, but it was clearly having more fun up there, as it wasn't decreasing altitude at all, and I was getting the question at the DJI Go app to go on with the landing procedure (as if it was hovering 30cm above ground).

We've analyzed the data and confirmed with our engineers, this issue is caused by a misjudgment which is due to the fog, Do not recommend to fly the drone when there is lots of fog or clouds. Besides, thank you for your suggestion, we'll forward it to our engineers, hope they can take it into consideration.
2017-9-27
Use props
vasi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16099 ft

France

As per the manual, in sport mode only the 3d sensing system (front sensor) is not working.
The visual system (bottom sensors) should still work.
I am wondering how does it still make the spark to get out from landing mode.
2017-9-27
Use props
userc2f3482696
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3529009 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

LX2000 Posted at 2017-9-24 00:16
So, today I almost sh*t my pants in every available color... And almost lost my Spark.

Was flying in the early morning with a really small amount of fog, when at 4 minutes (battery: 21%) RTH kicks in at 84 meters/276.2ft altitude. No problem normally, but at the same time, the fog underneath the Spark started to get thicker. The Spark returned to the home position and I was waiting to see it decreasing altitude, but it was clearly having more fun up there, as it wasn't decreasing altitude at all, and I was getting the question at the DJI Go app to go on with the landing procedure (as if it was hovering 30cm above ground).

A very clever reaction to fly fast so you pass the vps sensors speed!! congratulations!!!
2017-9-27
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Greece

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-9-27
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Greece

2017-9-27
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Greece

2017-9-27
Use props
fans3b8dd2c3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 399984 ft
Germany

El Diablo Posted at 2017-9-27 06:54
Δεν υπάρχει περίπτωση να βρήκε σύννεφα στα 50 μέτρα ύψος, ανέβηκε στα 500νκαι έμεινε από μπαταρία. Είμαι από τους πρώτους που κράζει το Σπαρκ αλλά στη συγκεκριμένη περίπτωση φταίει ο βλαξ...

opos dipote, ta 50m pou mas poulai einai mpourdes..ala theli genikos prosoxi se omixli kai sinefia me to spark..elpizo kapia stigmi na efarmosoun thn pithanotita apenergopiisis tou VPS me kanena apo ta ateliota updates tous..

kalh Sou mera patrioti!
2017-9-27
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Greece

2017-9-27
Use props
JeyTea
lvl.4
Flight distance : 399984 ft
Germany

se pio meros eisai Germania?
2017-9-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Now this is getting very helpful for us readers...
2017-9-27
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Greece

2017-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules