Spark Filters
3809 15 2017-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
agonzarn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84993 ft
United States

Has anyone come across any filters that are allowing the Spark to function properly when in use?  Headed to Exuma in November and would like to have something by then if possible.  I read through the other topics but haven't seen much come up lately.
2017-9-23
Use props
lifeofpittsy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2523 ft
United States

PolarPro offers filters for the Spark and they are shipping now
2017-9-23
Use props
agonzarn
lvl.2
United States

lifeofpittsy Posted at 2017-9-23 10:19
PolarPro offers filters for the Spark and they are shipping now

I believe these are the metal ones that are too heavy for the gimbal, unless they have produced a new set.
2017-9-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

The ones from polarpro seem to give grwat results. Many online reviews
2017-9-23
Use props
I love Drones
lvl.2
United Kingdom

agonzarn Posted at 2017-9-23 11:19
I believe these are the metal ones that are too heavy for the gimbal, unless they have produced a new set.

I have both Freewell & Polarpro (polarpro refunded due to the issue they had during sports mode) they made new sets which according to them should not have that issue but their installation is same as the first sets &  i will still go with Freewell as polarpro i have to put my gimbal down each time to put the filter on & off , with Freewell after the bracket installation its just 1-2 seconds installation & no issues with pano , sports.
2017-9-24
Use props
agonzarn
lvl.2
United States

I love Drones Posted at 2017-9-24 09:05
I have both Freewell & Polarpro (polarpro refunded due to the issue they had during sports mode) they made new sets which according to them should not have that issue but their installation is same as the first sets &  i will still go with Freewell as polarpro i have to put my gimbal down each time to put the filter on & off , with Freewell after the bracket installation its just 1-2 seconds installation & no issues with pano , sports.

Thanks for the info!
2017-9-24
Use props
Paraflux
lvl.2
United States

I bought the PolarPro as well, you can see they are tested in this video:
2017-9-26
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

PolarPro offers filters for the Spark and freewell makes them to but haven't seen them yet.
2017-9-26
Use props
agonzarn
lvl.2
United States

Paraflux Posted at 2017-9-26 05:55
I bought the PolarPro as well, you can see they are tested in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHVQf4xfQOs

Cool, thanks!
2017-10-2
Use props
Javey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 503458 ft
United States

I used my polarpro I bought at best buy for the first time yesterday, easy to put on although they don't feel that secure, they are.  Worked great.
2017-10-2
Use props
ACW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Polar Pro CINEMA series shutter &/or vivid collection - these are their top of the line filters and recently produced to include Spark. They are the ones with the gold frame and not the black frame. The vivid collection are combined ND’s and polarisers - that’s the set I went for and no regrets.
2017-10-2
Use props
His415
lvl.4
Flight distance : 105853 ft
United States

I got a set of these little guys from ebay, much less cost but work well.  They needed a little mod (removing a bit of extra palastic) to ensure the gimbal could move up.

2017-10-19
Use props
Ryan's Sparky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302316 ft
Norway

I have PGYTECH but haven't tried them yet...
2017-10-29
Use props
m1n1s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319915 ft
United Kingdom

I have the SunnyLife ones MCUV, CPL and ND8 filters, flew them today, no modifications needed.

Easy to fit to the camera gimbal and don't drop off in sports mode, I'm very happy with them , my awesome pictures and videos just got better
2017-10-29
Use props
lelie21
lvl.2
Flight distance : 126867 ft
Switzerland

I have Sunnylife's filter too but since test it, imposible to perform a pano. So I removed it and then pano work well again. After some look on web, it might damage de gimbal, happy to have removed it. But then what's the best filter to avoid any damage?
2017-12-31
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2379249 ft
Spain

lelie21 Posted at 2017-12-31 08:11
I have Sunnylife's filter too but since test it, imposible to perform a pano. So I removed it and then pano work well again. After some look on web, it might damage de gimbal, happy to have removed it. But then what's the best filter to avoid any damage?

I got me these and they are really great highly recommended

https://www.pgy-tech.com/filter-for-spark
2017-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules