3008 13 2017-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pez942
lvl.4
Flight distance : 166512 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

Just been out for a quick fly and whilst flying got a large restricted zone warning fill up the screen (see attached) while this is not strange in itself. On this occasion I could not clear the warning from the screen which was slightly awkward as I was still flying. No matter what button I pushed I couldnt clear the warning, but I could cancel the RTH going on behind it. Then once i got it landed made easier by the fact I had it in LOS i could not turn the recording off. The only way was to turn off the spark and close the app. Don't know if this is an ios 11 issue with the GO 4 app as I have not had this happen before.  Just wondered if this had happened to any one else?

IMG_6651.PNG
2017-9-23
Use props
Kansas Boy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26145 ft
United States

I had issues with lag and being able to unlock after upgrading to 4.1.10 and subsequently 4.1.11.  I received an error code when trying to unlock.  Also had issues with video lag that did not appear until after upgrade to DJI Go 4.  I did not upgrade to iOS 11 until after upgrading the DJI software.  I am not saying that this for sure indicates the issues are with DJI's latest software update but in my mind it is certainly a strong indicator.  I think that the DJI GO 4 software is extremely buggy.  

Are you running DJI Go 4.1.11?
2017-9-23
Use props
Pez942
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Sorry forgot to say that I’m running 4.1.11. Everything is updated to its latest version. This is the first real issue I’ve had with the app. Apart from the laggy video transmission at times.
2017-9-23
Use props
Kansas Boy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26145 ft
United States

Pez942 Posted at 2017-9-23 09:48
Sorry forgot to say that I’m running 4.1.11. Everything is updated to its latest version. This is the first real issue I’ve had with the app. Apart from the laggy video transmission at times.

First time for me as well.  No issues with either the Spark or my Phantom 4 Pro until this Go 4 upgrade.  This issue I had with unlocks was with both drones.  The lag issue seems to be only with the Spark.
2017-9-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Please try to reinstall the APP, see if it persists.
2017-9-24
Use props
pongo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 220 ft
Turkey

Just had the same issue in Turkey, I updated on holiday for the new software for the iPhone I thought it was because I couldn't get the maps?
2017-9-24
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

pongo Posted at 2017-9-24 22:41
Just had the same issue in Turkey, I updated on holiday for the new software for the iPhone I thought it was because I couldn't get the maps?

Please try to reinstall your app and connect the Internet and refresh the app. You can change a place which is far from restricted area and see if the warning is gone.
2017-9-25
Use props
fansa7dc5944
lvl.4
Flight distance : 50988 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Today I downloaded Dji 3.1.15 ios 11 to fly P3P. I logged in to my account and I got error message that my flight will be restricted to 30 x 50 m. I have never get this error flying there. Probably there is error with nfz server.
2017-9-25
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fansa7dc5944 Posted at 2017-9-25 03:41
Today I downloaded Dji 3.1.15 ios 11 to fly P3P. I logged in to my account and I got error message that my flight will be restricted to 30 x 50 m. I have never get this error flying there. Probably there is error with nfz server.

Please check that if you enter the beginner mode. Thanks for support.
2017-9-25
Use props
Pez942
lvl.4
United Kingdom

fansa7dc5944 Posted at 2017-9-25 03:41

I have been getting this error the last few days too. I had a similar issue before the last update where it would just restrict me mid flight, but like you say this one is different and comes up before takeoff with a audio and visual prompt so say your flight is restricted to those distances.

I have checked that it is not in beginner mode too. If I close the app, power down the RC and AC then power it all back it on it works fine again.
2017-9-25
Use props
pongo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-25 02:15
Please try to reinstall your app and connect the Internet and refresh the app. You can change a place which is far from restricted area and see if the warning is gone.

Thank you Electra, I did not fly again after the little joy I had in Turkey so I left it, came back to the UK and bought the Crystalsky 5.5 version and have since downloaded the Turkey map so hopefully next year it wont be a problem. As you are a experiance person......lol, how would one connect to the Crystalsky...with an OTG cable and fly in Airplane mode as someone mentioned on Youtube or just use the wifi between rc and ac? Many thanks to you.
2017-11-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

pongo Posted at 2017-11-2 13:45
Thank you Electra, I did not fly again after the little joy I had in Turkey so I left it, came back to the UK and bought the Crystalsky 5.5 version and have since downloaded the Turkey map so hopefully next year it wont be a problem. As you are a experiance person......lol, how would one connect to the Crystalsky...with an OTG cable and fly in Airplane mode as someone mentioned on Youtube or just use the wifi between rc and ac? Many thanks to you.

OTG cable is used to link the RC. You still need to search the wifi of spark in crystal sky to build connection. You can set airplane mode in crystal sky.
2017-11-2
Use props
pongo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-2 22:50
OTG cable is used to link the RC. You still need to search the wifi of spark in crystal sky to build connection. You can set airplane mode in crystal sky.

So what your saying, I fly with both,  wifi for connecting rc to ac and Airplane mode to connect to offline maps? Thank you Electra.
2017-11-3
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

pongo Posted at 2017-11-3 04:17
So what your saying, I fly with both,  wifi for connecting rc to ac and Airplane mode to connect to offline maps? Thank you Electra.

You are welcome. Hope you have a nice flight.
2017-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules