Drone won't fly even after it connects
2782 3 2017-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
newspark
New
Thailand

Got my first drone today! followed all the instructions, updated software, iphone connects to the drone! Only issue is that the device won't fly at all. When I go into flight mode the software seems to suggest that the drone is flying and responding to my controls but it doesn't move. Has anyone had this issue before, not sure what to do?? The device responds to other commands such as moving the camera around. Just doesn't take off...
2017-9-23
Use props
Charles Adams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think you posted this issue in another forum topic, and I replied to that one.  This is probably a better location (it's own forum topic).  Can you cover the precise steps you are taking in your effort to launch the craft?  If you are getting camera activity, that implies that you are connected via an app on a device to the RC, and from the RC to the craft.  What happens when you press the launch button?  Are the props spinning up or do they remain static?
2017-9-23
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very interesting, I don't think we have ever seen this problem before.
2017-9-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

That seems interesting, we'd love to figure out where the problem exists.
Would you please film a video for the situation you mentioned?
And please upload a screenshot for the FPV page and firmware version page when all are connected properly, thanks in advance!
2017-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules