Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Pro, Remote shutoff RTH doesn't work
483 1 2017-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6a903639
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99406 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've been testing this with my Phantom 4 Pro and Mavic Pro, where if you fly the quad far enough and lose RC signal this initiates the RTH. I've seen videos on YouTube where if the RC is merely turned off RTH initializes similar to a lost RC connection.

I have tried this with both the Phantom 4 Pro and Mavic Pro, where I shut off the remote and it hovers and lands. RTH doesn't initialize. I double checked my settings and it shows that when RC connection is lost RTH is the saved setting. So am I missing something? Is there another setting for RC shut off as opposed to RC signal lost? This would be horrible if I'm out in the field and the quad just hovers and lands after a RC signal lost via low battery or merely shutting off the RC.

Thouhts on this. Thanks.
2017-9-23
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

How far away is your Phantom when you've tried this?
The Phantom is programmed to initiate RTH 3 seconds after it loses the control signal ....
But it's also programmed to simply land where it is if RTH is initiated when the Phantom is within 20 metres of the home point.
2017-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules