Update problems with batteries
577 4 2017-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MuttleyoA
New
Flight distance : 73412 ft
United Kingdom

So I haven't used my Mavic in a while and knew there would be an update.
I have 3 batteries, so charged them all along with the controller.
Turned on, and started the update to 1.04

First tried failed and the middle 2 battery lights were permanently lit. I cannot turn this battery off now.
Swapped battery out for another one and tried update again, which was sucessful.
Turned off, swapped battery for last one as I knew it would need an update, which it did, update went through ok, battery responds to turning on/off, but shows 'battery error' on controller. Can't start Mavic with it.

So I just have 1 working battery now.
Anyone else had these issues, or know a way of sorting?

2017-9-24
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Just charge up the not updated batteries again  until they are full and put them in the AC, connect it via usb to the DJI Assistant app  on the PC and then turn on the AC, the batteries should go through and complete the update
When charging don't worry if the lights are static the batteries will still be charging, charge them for a couple of hour each
2017-9-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for lannes' answer, please refer to it and update the battery on the drone via DJI Assistant 2 again. If the problem persists, I suggest sending the battery back if it is under warranty and we will take care of it for you.
2017-9-24
Use props
MuttleyoA
New
United Kingdom

Thanks for your help guys, I contacted support who have been very helpful, but unfortunately we could not resolve the problem so they have to go back  
2017-9-27
Use props
MuttleyoA
New
United Kingdom

Credit to DJI,
My batts have been sorted and are on there way back.
Thanks DJI
2017-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules