Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Control of gimbal speed with C1 button
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc09357ce
New
United States

I'd love to be able to program the C1 button to tilt the gimbal at a controlled speed rather than roll the wheel while using both sticks.
2017-9-24
Use props
John UK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115030 ft
United Kingdom

As a newbie I'm having trouble when I lift the gimbal fully upwards using the wheel, it sort of bounces when it hits the stop. Most annoying as it spoils my videos. I'd also like a setting to limit the speed at which it moves so it looks smoother.
2017-9-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I think that the gimbal dial is enough to control the gimbal speed. You can also set the C1/C2 as Camera Forward/Down.
2017-9-25
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

John UK Posted at 2017-9-24 16:54
As a newbie I'm having trouble when I lift the gimbal fully upwards using the wheel, it sort of bounces when it hits the stop. Most annoying as it spoils my videos. I'd also like a setting to limit the speed at which it moves so it looks smoother.

You should be able to control the gimbal speed in the settings as we well as the stop feature using auto synchronous follow feature.

You can adjust the "EXP" (Exponential) in the settings default is 25 I reduce this to 20 for smooth pan shots.
You can also adjust the "Gain" for the yaw in the settings default is 100 I use 80, the combination of these settings along with good stick control provides very smooth video.

As Susan described the C1 & C2 switches are an on/off switch that you can program to do certain functions, they are not variable such as the gimbal wheel.
2017-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules