Release Notes
5180 13 2017-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rvrrat14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 655932 ft
United States

It would be helpful if DJI would include release notes somewhere when they update DJI Go 4.   As it affects Spark, Mavic, and Phantom.

I would like to know what will be affected before downloading, so I can do the responsible thing, VERIFY.

Maybe these notes exist and I just don't see them.   

Please help, DJI Admin.

Thanks again!
2017-9-24
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Look down below the Ratings section here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dji.go.v4&hl=en
2017-9-24
Use props
Rvrrat14
lvl.4
United States

Labroides Posted at 2017-9-24 17:21
Look down below the Ratings section here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dji.go.v4&hl=en

I've seen this, too.   I'm an IOS guy.   Read the same thing.
I've also ready where the gimbal roll can't be adjusted when you update to 4.1.11.   To me this is a big deal when functionality is removed, and I just wanted to verify before I update.  Thanks.
2017-9-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Please check the IOS release note here:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dji-go-4/id1170452592?mt=8
2017-9-25
Use props
Rvrrat14
lvl.4
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-25 02:04
Please check the IOS release note here:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dji-go-4/id1170452592?mt=8

As stated above, I've read all this.   Being a Phantom 4 guy I see specifics for Spark and Mavic.   Was wondering what affected the Phantom 4.

Also, has the gimbal roll option been removed.

Thanks Susan!
2017-9-25
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Rvrrat14 Posted at 2017-9-25 04:43
As stated above, I've read all this.   Being a Phantom 4 guy I see specifics for Spark and Mavic.   Was wondering what affected the Phantom 4.

Here are any released notes with respect to the Phantom 4: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... +4+Release+Note.pdf
2017-9-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Rvrrat14 Posted at 2017-9-25 04:43

Just to verify, the drone, controller and APP all have been updated to the latest version, right?
2017-9-27
Use props
Rvrrat14
lvl.4
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-27 02:01
Just to verify, the drone, controller and APP all have been updated to the latest version, right?

Not sure what this has to do with my question.  I am running all the latest F/W on Phantom 4A, controller, and am running 4.1.9 on Go 4 w/ IOS.
2017-9-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Rvrrat14 Posted at 2017-9-27 18:16
Not sure what this has to do with my question.  I am running all the latest F/W on Phantom 4A, controller, and am running 4.1.9 on Go 4 w/ IOS.

This feature requires all the versions have been updated to the latest one, or you will not see this option.
2017-9-30
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-30 03:25
This feature requires all the versions have been updated to the latest one, or you will not see this option.

With all due respect, to you and the company: Why aren't the DJI release notes more complete. Like when Apple do an update, they list All new and improved contents and components. DJI often seems hesitant to provide us loyal customers with what we have become used to receiving with any updated firmware or Go app. ;-)

Be more forthright and less with the hidden "agenda". Please and thanks.

RedHotPoker
2017-9-30
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Thanks but why on earth would i look a google for release notes for my DJI product.

The only (cr)App i got is the one that comes with the firmware updates...

And i guess you would not find change notes for the AC nor the Assistant or Flysafe for that matter at google?

Edit: Sorry Labroides, it was not to be eval, i am just p***ed over those missing info from DJI ... :-/
2017-9-30
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Hey Susan, why do the release notes show the latest Android version at 4.1.10 when actually the latest version available to me is the 4.1.9 which I am running, when I check for updates it say "Latest Version" ??
2017-10-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-9-30 03:32
With all due respect, to you and the company: Why aren't the DJI release notes more complete. Like when Apple do an update, they list All new and improved contents and components. DJI often seems hesitant to provide us loyal customers with what we have become used to receiving with any updated firmware or Go app. ;-)

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I will forward to the relevant team for review. Hopefully they will consider this.
2017-10-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-9 04:25
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I will forward to the relevant team for review. Hopefully they will consider this.

Your politeness and well mannered attitude is refreshing and always welcomed by me.
I just wish the powers that be, in the front office, might allow us more info, within the infrequent updates. Just a thought, Several of us have had, for some time now. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules