Spark panoramas 360 spherical, sunset, sunrise.(new pics added)
48760 305 2017-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jstephens85
lvl.1

United States

Hecate Posted at 2017-9-25 08:30
Hi, Litchi has a 360 panorama mode but i do them manually also, stitched the panorama and than went into coral paintshop pro, resized the image to a square and used the polar coordinates filter with border stretch to automatically fill the corners. And that is it.

Another easy solution if you do not want to use the Litchi App: Take a 180 Pano, turn the Spark 180 degrees, take a second 180 Pano, then take a serious of nearly vertical images (straight down).  Place all of the images from both panos and the extra vertical in ICE. It has turned out well for me each time.
2017-9-28
Use props
Cloe Ellis
New

Australia

Very nice photos!
2017-9-28
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2379249 ft
Spain

Amazing pictures bravo, I'm new with the SPARK just had it for a couple of days and I have not been able to modify the camera settings while flying and making video, do you know if it is possible? have been looking up for some information but have not been able to fine any. Thanks in advance.
2017-9-30
Use props
Hecate
lvl.4
Canada

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2017-9-30 22:46
Amazing pictures bravo, I'm new with the SPARK just had it for a couple of days and I have not been able to modify the camera settings while flying and making video, do you know if it is possible? have been looking up for some information but have not been able to fine any. Thanks in advance.

Hi, yes it possible to change all the settings while recording in auto or manual, just press the icon below the record button and enjoy changing any setting
2017-10-1
Use props
stalters
lvl.2
United States

Great photos!!! I'm fairly new to Spark, photography (only been taking simple snapshots all of my life), and photo/video editing. What is Litchi that many seem to know so much about? I've never heard of it. Of course, I will look it up after posting, but curious to hear from users of the program/app.
2017-10-1
Use props
stalters
lvl.2
United States

Great photos!!! I'm fairly new to Spark, photography (only been taking simple snapshots all of my life), and photo/video editing. What is Litchi that many seem to know so much about? I've never heard of it. Of course, I will look it up after posting, but curious to hear from users of the program/app. I have both Mac and Windows PCs, what are the best editing programs for either? Thanks, any response from veterans is appreciated
2017-10-1
Use props
Centraltooth
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76539 ft
Thailand

Beautiful shots. Thanks for sharing
2017-10-1
Use props
Hecate
lvl.4
Canada

stalters Posted at 2017-10-1 15:52
Great photos!!! I'm fairly new to Spark, photography (only been taking simple snapshots all of my life), and photo/video editing. What is Litchi that many seem to know so much about? I've never heard of it. Of course, I will look it up after posting, but curious to hear from users of the program/app. I have both Mac and Windows PCs, what are the best editing programs for either? Thanks, any response from veterans is appreciated

Hi, Litchi is a third party app that is similar to the djigo app but has some advanced features, it is used extensively because of its friendly programmable way point feature (not available for spark yet) allowing the drone to do missions outside of the controller range. Currently it has home and course lock features that djigo does not have.  As for editing software i would say the usual ICE (free from Microsoft)  for stitching panoramas and at a minimum Lightroom from adobe to recover shadows and highlights and give a little pop to the image.
2017-10-1
Use props
NoDiceWolf
New
United States

Awesome pictures nice job!
2017-10-1
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Spain

Hecate Posted at 2017-10-1 14:08
Hi, yes it possible to change all the settings while recording in auto or manual, just press the icon below the record button and enjoy changing any setting

Ok, thanks a lot, i'll try that
2017-10-1
Use props
EskildS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 111650 ft
Norway

Great photos!
2017-10-2
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very nice shots. Good colours and composition.
2017-10-2
Use props
Vinniez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2106204 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

awesome pics .... have you try shallow focus mode also  ?
2017-10-2
Use props
Bodrinkard
New
United States

I wish the spark would shoot raw   Those are awesome shots!
2017-10-2
Use props
stalters
lvl.2
United States

Hecate Posted at 2017-10-1 19:20
Hi, Litchi is a third party app that is similar to the djigo app but has some advanced features, it is used extensively because of its friendly programmable way point feature (not available for spark yet) allowing the drone to do missions outside of the controller range. Currently it has home and course lock features that djigo does not have.  As for editing software i would say the usual ICE (free from Microsoft)  for stitching panoramas and at a minimum Lightroom from adobe to recover shadows and highlights and give a little pop to the image.

Nice! Thank you for the info. Hopefully I'll be taking great photos/video soon myself!!!
2017-10-2
Use props
ariel.baron
lvl.1

United States

Wow Beautiful pictures
2017-10-2
Use props
djiuser_56QFIny
lvl.1
Flight distance : 133330 ft
United States

PJMC-UAV Posted at 2017-9-27 11:08
Nice pictures.
Do you do this recreationally or commercially?

http://Yo
2017-10-2
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1145554 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wohh... very cool!
2017-10-3
Use props
liamlogan
New

Germany

Lovely adorable beautiful love the Sunset It is beautiful Nice Work Keep it Up.
2017-10-3
Use props
Jos A
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

stalters Posted at 2017-10-1 15:52

Best programs are:
stitching photo's is Kolor autopano
Edit and color your movies Davinci Resolve 14 (free edition)
Adobe Photoshop Lightbridge for edit/color your photo's
2017-10-3
Use props
Jos A
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Hecate Posted at 2017-10-1 19:20

Be aware you can only connect your spark via WIFI only when using Litchi, NO usb cable connection yet.
2017-10-3
Use props
bathuy
New

Vietnam

Wonderful pictures , great panoramas  
2017-10-4
Use props
jcgoobee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 476119 ft
United States

Amazing photos. Good enough to submit to NatGeo.
2017-10-6
Use props
bathuy
New

Vietnam

Picture very beautifull, can i download these picture? special picture "Collingwood museum.jpg" look like the small world, very nice
2017-10-7
Use props
Nui_Thailand
New
Flight distance : 43668 ft

Thailand

Great pictures
2017-10-7
Use props
Hecate
lvl.4
Canada

Thank you, I enjoy taking them.
2017-10-11
Use props
LoveJ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 43379 ft
China

beautiful scene and nicely shot!
2017-10-11
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi, Hecate
Your work are amazing and sooooooo impressive!!!  I am going to top and digest it and then show your thread on our forum home page. I notice that all your pics are uploaded as attachment, which could not be view on the mobile so I edit it and re-upload your pics. Hope this not confuse you. By the way here is a tip for you when uploading your nice pics, click the "confirm" button after uploading successfully and then you will see your pic appear on your draft.
Regards.
Grace
2017-10-29
Use props
djiuser_xLE6O03
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1198346 ft
Romania

Great photos!
2017-10-29
Use props
medyq69
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15358 ft
Poland

Nice pictures. But not see 360 panos - i missed it in topic?
2017-10-30
Use props
Ryan's Sparky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302316 ft
Norway

Spectacular! great work
2017-10-30
Use props
Capt.AlPlayford
New
Flight distance : 7411 ft
United Kingdom

Beautiful pics, Hecate! Stunning!
2017-10-30
Use props
ImTravis
lvl.3
Flight distance : 109734 ft
United States

Great shots. Love the colors, and sharpness.  I'm looking forward to when I can even come somewhat close..
2017-10-30
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Spain

Awesome pictures, thanks for sharing
2017-10-30
Use props
TheMKarver
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1066 ft
Germany

fantastic shots and editing,
2017-10-30
Use props
Ryan's Sparky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302316 ft
Norway

theses are awesome
2017-10-30
Use props
headshot9
lvl.3
United States

Wow, great photos
2017-10-30
Use props
Danny Dinh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57201 ft
Vietnam

Oh my god, really ? These Pic took from little Spark, it freaking awsome.
2017-10-31
Use props
Eduardo0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6443990 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Wonderful shots ! Beautiful colorful images.
2017-11-1
Use props
Hecate
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-10-29 20:23
Hi, Hecate
Your work are amazing and sooooooo impressive!!!  I am going to top and digest it and then show your thread on our forum home page. I notice that all your pics are uploaded as attachment, which could not be view on the mobile so I edit it and re-upload your pics. Hope this not confuse you. By the way here is a tip for you when uploading your nice pics, click the "confirm" button after uploading successfully and then you will see your pic appear on your draft.
Regards.

Hi DJI Grace,
I have added the missing picture and one more. Took your advice and clicked confirm but they are not showing up on my draft.
Regards,
Hecate
2017-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules