1523 18 2017-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andreazangrilli
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7759249 ft
Italy

This is so incredible, I sent my mavic for repair on 1 of August,
I paid the repair cost on 10 August and I’m still waiting for it! Repair history: To be repaired from 10 of August!
2017-9-25
Use props
andreazangrilli
lvl.3
Italy

I sent my mavic from Italy to’ Netherland
A7D8AA28-F070-4EAA-AD67-19885B790893.png
2017-9-25
Use props
Sportbike_Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, now that's pretty bad. 2 months? oh no and I'd be pretty peeved.  
2017-9-25
Use props
andreazangrilli
lvl.3
Italy

I’m really frustrated
2017-9-25
Use props
Locoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 748675 ft
United States

This doesn't sound right. has you called them or contacted one of the DJI moderators.
and Why did you wait so long to say anything
2017-9-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry for the delay, I have forwarded this concern to the appropriate department, will look into it and help you get an update soon. Hope it can be sorted out soon, sorry again for the trouble you have been caused.
2017-9-25
Use props
fansefe450f2
New
United States

Received my Mavic Pro on Thursday.  Took it out for it's first flight on Saturday afternoon.  I had a Phantom before, so I'm very familiar with DJI and how to fly the drone.  Anyway, after updating the firmware I put it in beginner mode to get used to it.  Hooked to the GPS satellites and took off.  Brought the drone up about 12 feet and let it hover for about 15 seconds.  At that point, I started to rotate the drone when it suddenly went rogue and took off on it's own.  The remote controller was useless at this point.  The Mavic increased altitude by a few feet, and went flying to the right.  It finally stopped when it hit a tree.  Damage was mostly cosmetic (scratches and a gap at the seam in the front) but the camera and gimbal aren't working.  Needless to say, I was NOT a happy camper.  I have the DJI Refresh insurance, but since this was a unit malfunction (rather than user-error), I'm not going to use the policy.  Instead, I'm sending in my drone for them to run diagnostics on it, and then send me a replacement (since it was brand new).  

I've heard lots of nightmare stories about DJI's customer service.  So far, I can't complain.  The rep I talked to was knowledgable and very helpful.  My biggest concern is turnaround time, since I just spent over $1200 for a drone that crashed during the first minute of use.  I'm really hoping DJI will exceed my expectations when it comes to getting this resolved in a timely manner.  I will be sure to update this thread as things progress.  Generally, you only hear about the bad experiences.  So, hopefully DJI has been working to improve their customer service and this will be a good experience that I can share with everyone.  Fingers crossed.
2017-9-25
Use props
andreazangrilli
lvl.3
Italy

During this time I sent  them 3 emails and they always answered me saying: we're really sorry blah blah blah will speed up her case but nothing has changed.
2017-9-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

andreazangrilli Posted at 2017-9-26 02:46
During this time I sent  them 3 emails and they always answered me saying: we're really sorry blah blah blah will speed up her case but nothing has changed.

Diana has escalated the case to our customer supervisor to follow up and will look into what happened and help you out, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently for the update, thank you.
2017-9-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansefe450f2 Posted at 2017-9-25 23:29
Received my Mavic Pro on Thursday.  Took it out for it's first flight on Saturday afternoon.  I had a Phantom before, so I'm very familiar with DJI and how to fly the drone.  Anyway, after updating the firmware I put it in beginner mode to get used to it.  Hooked to the GPS satellites and took off.  Brought the drone up about 12 feet and let it hover for about 15 seconds.  At that point, I started to rotate the drone when it suddenly went rogue and took off on it's own.  The remote controller was useless at this point.  The Mavic increased altitude by a few feet, and went flying to the right.  It finally stopped when it hit a tree.  Damage was mostly cosmetic (scratches and a gap at the seam in the front) but the camera and gimbal aren't working.  Needless to say, I was NOT a happy camper.  I have the DJI Refresh insurance, but since this was a unit malfunction (rather than user-error), I'm not going to use the policy.  Instead, I'm sending in my drone for them to run diagnostics on it, and then send me a replacement (since it was brand new).  

I've heard lots of nightmare stories about DJI's customer service.  So far, I can't complain.  The rep I talked to was knowledgable and very helpful.  My biggest concern is turnaround time, since I just spent over $1200 for a drone that crashed during the first minute of use.  I'm really hoping DJI will exceed my expectations when it comes to getting this resolved in a timely manner.  I will be sure to update this thread as things progress.  Generally, you only hear about the bad experiences.  So, hopefully DJI has been working to improve their customer service and this will be a good experience that I can share with everyone.  Fingers crossed.

We sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience with our product, we will try our best to get it addressed for you.
Could you please leave us with the case number so that we can check the status and keep an eye on it to make you receive it as soon as possible?
2017-9-26
Use props
andreazangrilli
lvl.3
Italy

I have now read the supervisor's email. while I'm waiting for some news I thank you for your attention.
2017-9-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

andreazangrilli Posted at 2017-9-26 05:41
I have now read the supervisor's email. while I'm waiting for some news I thank you for your attention.

OK, I'll keep an eye on it as well.
2017-9-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

andreazangrilli Posted at 2017-9-26 05:41

Appreciate your patience. We will keep follow up the status. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us. Hopefully we can figure it out soon.
2017-9-26
Use props
andreazangrilli
lvl.3
Italy

Great, the drone was shipped today
2017-9-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

andreazangrilli Posted at 2017-9-27 02:04
Great, the drone was shipped today

Great, I think you would receive it soon, hope you can enjoy it, happy flying!
2017-9-27
Use props
andreazangrilli
lvl.3
Italy

Received with some unexpected surprises! thanks to the supervisor and thanks to the staff!
2017-9-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

andreazangrilli Posted at 2017-9-30 05:32
Received with some unexpected surprises!  thanks to the supervisor and thanks to the staff!

That's good to know, hope you have a great time on flying.
2017-10-1
Use props
fansefe450f2
New
United States

UPDATE - I went through the process with DJI on my defective Mavic Pro.  They were very helpful and I received my new drone today.  DJI truly exceeded my expectations.  They have clearly been focusing on Customer Service and it's working.  
2017-10-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fansefe450f2 Posted at 2017-10-10 02:08
UPDATE - I went through the process with DJI on my defective Mavic Pro.  They were very helpful and I received my new drone today.  DJI truly exceeded my expectations.  They have clearly been focusing on Customer Service and it's working.

Thanks for your update, which provides us motivation to keep improving, enjoy the drone, happy flying!
2017-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules