Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Charging Issues
1181 3 2017-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RJ70
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6001 ft
United States

Hello Friends

I am having a bit of trouble with my three station battery charger. It can best be described as working sporaticly. I can give two examples.

The other day I plugged a battery into it and the light on tbe base turned red and the battery did not flash to indicate charging. I unplugged the charger and then plugged it back in. This did not work on the first try but eventually it did work.

Right now I just plugged one battery into the charger and left the other in the drone as I connected it to my computer to download the images I took. This worked fine but when I was done I placed the other battery on the charger the first battery stopped flashing to indicate charging. I took both batteries off and the first one that gors on begins to flash but as soon as I add the second they both go dark.

It just seems to not be working well. Any suggestions?

Bob

2017-9-25
Use props
Pauxier
First Officer
Flight distance : 1213238 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have had some flaky result as well. I've found that my batteries have to be at a certain temperature (mostly NOT fresh out of the bird and warm)  Also seems to work better if the charger is plugged first and ready to accept batteries as opposed to batteries in the charger first then plugging charger in wall.

Good Luck
2017-9-25
Use props
TexasAerials
First Officer
Flight distance : 566952 ft
United States

i've had the same issue with certain batteries not wanting to charge at the same time.  it seems like the two original batteries are OK together but my third batter seems to cause one or both other batteries to stop charging when it goes on the charger, but only sometimes.  if all three batteries are low when they go on the charger, they'll all charge happily, but if one is close to finish and the other is low, they'll stop charging.  

as for the light turning red, that is usually signalling that the internal temperature is too high on the battery.  if i'm in the car, about 30 seconds in front of the a/c vent usually will get them going.  
2017-9-25
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

RJ, the three station battery charger will charge the battery with the lowest voltage first and it will charge the rest of the battery if it still has enough power. Any question, please inform us. Thanks for your support.
2017-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules