Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video resolution
867 5 2017-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hellsgate
Captain
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Any body else using a galaxy s7 edge.
Having an error come up with latest update of dji go 4 stating that dji go 4 doesnt support current resolution currently set at 1920 have not had this issue with previous versions/updates
2017-9-25
Use props
Hellsgate
Captain
Australia

This is what i see each time i start up.
I can remove it obviously just a little concernd it may cause a problem during flight
Screenshot_20170926-064451.png
2017-9-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Did you download the APP from Google Play Store directly? Generally, the message will pop up when wrong screen resolution was detected. Please scan the QR code of official website and try again.
DJI GO 4.png
2017-9-25
Use props
Hellsgate
Captain
Australia

Yes i have downloaded from google play it just did an automatic update on dji go 4 and no matter what resolution i set the screen to i still see same msg. I know i can get rid of the msg just concerned this may cause a problem during flight
2017-9-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hellsgate Posted at 2017-9-26 01:28
Yes i have downloaded from google play it just did an automatic update on dji go 4 and no matter what resolution i set the screen to i still see same msg. I know i can get rid of the msg just concerned this may cause a problem during flight

Download the APP from DJI official website and disable the automatic update, it will not bother you any more.
2017-9-26
Use props
Hellsgate
Captain
Australia

ok i will have to wait till drone returns from repair before i can find out
thanks susan
2017-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now