Handwheel 2 Osmo Pro/RAW Communication cable (part 34)
1449 3 2017-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BazzMedia
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi Guys,

Just recieved my new Focus Handwheel 2. Looks great and really is the only way to precisely control focus on the Osmo RAW.
I noticed it doesn't come with a cable, so I did a search for a shop in the Netherlands, but I can't find any store which sells them!
They all have them in backorder and don't know how long it'll take till they have it!

Why is this? Why doesn't it come with the cable and why isn't it for sale anywhere?
I also tried shops in other countries in Europe, but it's nowhere to be found!  DJI...why is this?
They even have a headquarters in the Netherlands!  ( Just 10km from my home, where they probably have dozens of them laying around..;)

It's for sale at the DJI webshop in the US, sure, but it'll cost me more shipping costs than the original price of the little cable.
Besides it'll take days or maybe weeks to get here and I actually have a shoot planned for this thursday...

Does anyone know where to get them in Europe and preferably in the Netherlands or Belgium?

It's this one: https://store.dji.com/product/ha ... communication-cable

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Bas

2017-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry for the confusion, since Handwheel 2 can work with Osmo Pro/RAW and Inspire 2, the cable is different, thus the cable is separate for sale, and we have made it clear in purchasing page. tips.png
There is the cable for sale in Netherlands in online store, and the estimated delivery time is 2-5 working days after payment confirmation. Please purchase directly: http://store.dji.com/product/han ... ?from=compatibility
2017-9-26
Use props
BazzMedia
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi Mindy,

As I stated in my message, I know all that.
The link you've sent me is the same as I posted in my message. I was just wondering why it isn't for sale anywhere in the Netherlands.
I'll go ahead and order it online at dji.com and accept the shipping costs.

Thanks anyway for your reply.

Bas
2017-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

BazzMedia Posted at 2017-9-28 03:25
Hi Mindy,

As I stated in my message, I know all that.

Sorry that I just explained why we don't sell cable together with Handwheel.
I guess not many users use the Handwheel 2 for higher quality, so the demand is not large.
2017-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules