Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Service Experience
1014 19 2017-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4a02b8af
lvl.1
Canada

So i sent my dji spark to HQ for the repair since gimbal motor overload error was happening 2 out of 10 times i fly. I crashed my spark few times thus i was ready to pay for repair.
They gave me a quot saying 496 usd!! When new one with all accesorries coast 499 usd!
So does that mean 3 dollars for charger, propeller, and battery?
Why did i get almost 60 dollars per batteries then?

So i requested my drone sent back without repair because that didnt make sense at all. I rather play my spark and buy new one or mavic once i gather money.

After 2 weeks, i received my drone back via UPS. I picked it up at the store with my friends. I opened it on spot to check th S/N number. As soon as i lift spark, cover just came apart. I looked at it they sent it unassembled. Not only that parts missing!

At this point i am very mad about their reply because this is basically saying "you didnt repair with us? Screw you"
At the minimum i was expecting their professionalism and respect to customers rights. They simply told to send it again and they will put it together.

They are holding anger at me for not repairing with them and sent me missing parts and unassembled. How can i trust them as this point. "Oh yea? You complained? We will mess up this craft more or software and send it back" yes this is how i am assuming but wouldnt you feel the same when you recently experience this exact situation?

I asked for full customer satisfaction to gain that trust. Or not even for the trust it is customers right to get solution for

1. Wasting time
2. Disrespecting
3. Not being professional for custoner
4. Returned spark with worse condition where i cant even test my 90% working.

I have flight records and footages that i filmed right before i sent repair request.

If you decent enough and care your customers putting in my shoe please give me solution.  

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxNgg_OtR3DNbnVlMjlnOVA2YW8
2017-9-25
Use props
Madwand
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73018 ft
United States

Curious to hear their reply.  They've had my remote almost a month now because the Sport button quit working.
2017-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You have our sincere apologize for the unfortunate experience with our customer service.  We have escalated the case to appropriate department to follow up, will keep you updated soon.
By the way, I'm not allowed to visit Dropbox link, please approve my application.
We are sorry for the attitude of our support, will report to our management department to improve our customer service to make your experience with us better in the future.
2017-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Madwand Posted at 2017-9-25 16:28
Curious to hear their reply.  They've had my remote almost a month now because the Sport button quit working.

You have not received the RC yet? Sorry to have kept you waiting, please leave us with the case number so that we can check the status and get you an update, thank you.
2017-9-25
Use props
fans4a02b8af
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy - i gave you permission to visit the dropbox so please have a look how you guys sent my craft back to me.
20170925_160642.jpg
20170925_160636.jpg
2017-9-26
Use props
fans4a02b8af
lvl.1
Canada

I just realized this. I put the title as "The Worst Customer Service Experience" i dont know why you guys changed it?

By the way i posted new pictures with my flight records as my evidence and look. I used to fly my spark no problem. After receiving my drone disassembled and parts missing, i found out these guys disconnected my compass which i cant even calibrate! This guys really did messed my spark so i cant even fly mine at all any more. Firmwares are upto date. You guys are so rediculous. This is how you guys show anger because you couldnt make money out of me? Or is it because im not white you guys thought you could treat me like a garbage!!!!!
Screenshot_20170925-223002.png
Screenshot_20170925-203705.png
Screenshot_20170925-202449.png
2017-9-26
Use props
fans4a02b8af
lvl.1
Canada

Absolute Worst Customer Service I Experienced

My complain about the service is this.  
I simply wanted to fix my spark which i sent on Sep 5th 2017. I have flight records and video footage that my drone was working 80% of times. It was sometimes having gimbal overload problems and i wanted to make it 100% functional.

1. You guys quoted unreasonable price to fix. New one with all accessories are 499 usd. Charging me 496 usd doesnt even make sense at all which i requested to send it back.
2. I picked up my drone at UPS store with my friends. I opened the box to confirm S/N. I picked up my drone then the cover just came off. You guys sent me my drone      
    disassembled. I have witnesses, my friends and UPS employees.
3. Holding grudge on me because you couldnt make money out of me. It feels like. Sending it in worse condition than when i sent to repair is disrespect towards your
    customer and serious attitude problem within.

As i mention before i do have flight records prior to sending my craft to you guys which was working fine. You guys discconnected my compass and disassembled then sent to me without bothering to  assemble as it should be. Now i cant even fly at all. DJI after service is holding grudge on me and really trying to mess around with me.

This shows disrespect and unprofessionalism and holding grudge to your customer for reason. And i do feel i am targetted for racism looking at my name.
Like your employee's request, sending my drone to you to assemble is not going to happen. Because this is my evidence and i lost trust from you guys to touch my drone. I dont know what else you guys going to disable and send it to me. Software and or completely destroy my craft and be irresponsible. To me it is because you guys couldnt make money from me so basically you are saying "F U" and take that put it together your self. Missing screws and compass fail which i cant fly to practice.
I sent to repair, not add more errors.

It is customers right and i want this sorted proper way whether you like it or not. So come up with the best solution. Solution that is fair and that is going to satisfy me.

Screenshot_20170925-202449.png
Screenshot_20170925-203705.png
Screenshot_20170925-223002.png
2017-9-26
Use props
fans4a02b8af
lvl.1
Canada

Because i cant see the pictures how i received. Here you go
20170925_160642.jpg
20170925_160636.jpg
2017-9-26
Use props
fans4a02b8af
lvl.1
Canada

Oh yes and missing parts! Isnt that destroying customer's property? Because i as customer did buy this product and extra 2 batteries on top of that.

Absolutely not acceptable behaviour coming out from big company like DJI.
It is very disappointing
2017-9-26
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

fans4a02b8af Posted at 2017-9-26 11:01
Because i cant see the pictures how i received. Here you go

Hi, sorry to read on your dissatisfaction. Can you provide me your repair ID? Did you upload the flight records on your craft to be evaluated?
2017-9-26
Use props
fans4a02b8af
lvl.1
Canada

Are you kidding me Mark? You dont read above? I sent this to repair and received like such! "To be evaluated"??? This is how you evaluate and treat your customers.
2017-9-26
Use props
fans4a02b8af
lvl.1
Canada

So supervisor offered me 100 dollars discount from 500 dollars. What a champ! Lol
2017-9-26
Use props
fans4a02b8af
lvl.1
Canada

Update on this supervisor offered me $100 discount hahahhaha
2017-9-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry for your unpleasant experience. Just checked your case, the drone is water damaged, we have to replace the whole drone since we do not repair the water damaged drones, that's why the quote saying 496 USD. As you can see the item in the quote( The pic attached below), it is a aircraft, not a list of accessories. This case has been forwarded to the management, the supervisor called you and provided you with two options, we hope you can consider them and let us know your decision so we can move forward, sincerely sorry again for the trouble you have been caused during the whole process. 1.png
2017-9-26
Use props
fans4a02b8af
lvl.1
Canada

Ok as you said i told you guys straight up everything. I told you guys it went into water. I did admit my fault amd was willing to pay thats why i sent you my craft. But you guys sent this disassembled and adding more problem (disconnecting compass) doesnt that really sound like "screw your self?" And then offering $100 off to buy new one...

I know i cant trust your tech any more. But since you guys made my spark non flyable at all i just want you guys reassemble including connecting compass back.
2017-9-27
Use props
fans4a02b8af
lvl.1
Canada

Lol you guys deleted my other post titled "Absolute Worst Customer Service"

For reputation reasons? You care about your feelings but you dont for your customer?

Doesnt matter now everyone will experience your great service.

Can you just take my craft back assemble it back and conpass reconnected. Back the condition how i sent it to you guys. Thats only best thing customer (s ) can get
2017-9-27
Use props
fans4a02b8af
lvl.1
Canada

Really? All im asking is re assemble my drone back. Why do i hear that you guys might charge me? Is this how you guys make money out of customers?

Please rejustify this!
Screenshot_20170927-111610.png
Screenshot_20170927-112351.png
2017-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans4a02b8af Posted at 2017-9-27 08:19
Really? All im asking is re assemble my drone back. Why do i hear that you guys might charge me? Is this how you guys make money out of customers?

Please rejustify this!

We sincerely apologize on behalf of our Support since he doesn't know your issue clearly. Your case is followed up by our appropriate department and we will do our best to make your experience with us better. Our management will contact you soon, appreciate your patience.
2017-9-27
Use props
Madwand
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73018 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-25 19:06
You have not received the RC yet? Sorry to have kept you waiting, please leave us with the case number so that we can check the status and get you an update, thank you.

CAS-950705-W3N3Q
2017-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for your update, the case has been escalated to local team to follow up, we will have someone to contact you later, hope you will receive it soon.
2017-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules