DJI A3 System, Turn on motor
2556 6 2017-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
m4gmail
lvl.1
Taiwan

Hi there,

Just set up a new X4 Drone with DJI A3, T-Motor U8, Flame 60A ESC. Setting correct GPS, Compass calibration and BTU light indication are correct in good weather. When I turn on the controller, the motor spin one after another. It start to rorate from M1, M2, M3 and M4, but cannot start to spin in the same time. What should I seting to correct this? Please help, thanks.

2017-9-25
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Please recheck the configuration on the A 3 controller using the Assistant Software information in this pag. You can refer to page 11: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _manual_En_v1.4.pdf

2017-9-26
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Here is where you get the Assistant 2 Software: http://www.dji.com/a3/info?site= ... te_search#downloads
2017-9-26
Use props
JoiCam
lvl.4
Flight distance : 771434 ft
Iceland

SOLVED Hi there. I am having a problem make the A3 spinning U5 using Flame 80 ESC in the motor test and I only get constant beep, e.g one beep after another with about one sec between them. How did you manage it to work with yours?
2019-5-5
Use props
JoiCam
lvl.4
Iceland

JoiCam Posted at 5-5 01:14
SOLVED Hi there. I am having a problem make the A3 spinning U5 using Flame 80 ESC in the motor test and I only get constant beep, e.g one beep after another with about one sec between them. How did you manage it to work with yours?

Ok, Ill just answer my own question. A3 does not output 5v from the ESC outputs and those ESC´s need them.
The solution if someone runs into the same, I added an SBECK with 5v connected the 5v ESC wire in each ESC.
2019-5-6
Use props
jdfowler9hotmail.com
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

JoiCam Posted at 2019-5-6 03:16
Ok, Ill just answer my own question. A3 does not output 5v from the ESC outputs and those ESC´s need them.
The solution if someone runs into the same, I added an SBECK with 5v connected the 5v ESC wire in each ESC.
I'm having similar issue, with non-dji escs... Can't get motors to spin, everything else ok...
Is this a problem with all non- DJI esc's?
Secondly,
If so, I am assuming I need to feed both the negative and positive wires to the esc, correct?
Your post only seems to reference the 5v positive wire
2020-3-6
Use props
JoiCam
lvl.4
Iceland

jdfowler9hotmail.com Posted at 3-6 07:53
I'm having similar issue, with non-dji escs... Can't get motors to spin, everything else ok...
Is this a problem with all non- DJI esc's?
Secondly,

Sorry about late response.
I only needed to feed 5v.
2020-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules