Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't Connect to DJI App on Iphone
4456 4 2017-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BrianKushner
Captain
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

So having a puzzling problem that for the life of me I can't figure out. I recently bought the Iphone 8 so I decided to dedicate my old 7 plus to flying. I've been using it for a year with
NO ISSUES. I wiped the 7 plus and then just installed DJIGO 4 app for flying. Went to fly today and cannot connect to the phone. Here is what I tried to do with no luck. The drone did connect to my new Iphone and my exisiting Ipad mini 4 that pretty much rules out the drone and RC.

1. Logged out and in
2. Uninstalled and Reinstalled the APP
3. Hard Reboot of the Phone
4. Again erased the phone and settings and reinstalled AP.
5. Tried other app like Litchi and NO GO

THIS PHONE WAS WORKING YESTERDAY before I wiped it clean.

Nothing won't connect to the RC. Now the RC is powering the iphone so I know it's not a cabling thing or such.

Any help would be appreciated.

2017-9-25
Use props
rparge
First Officer
Flight distance : 173852 ft
United States

Hi Brian,

On Androids, you sometimes have to activate the USB connection.
Are there any options like that for iOS?
Just a thought, try another cable?
I read from you that it is powering the phone, but I believe charging and data are different paths.
You're probably using the same one before you reset the device, but worth a try?

2017-9-25
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

It is possible that you have removed some necessary components needed to run the DJI GO 4 app. I have dedicated an Ipad mini 4 to my drone but I only removed some of the unnecessary apps, turned off bluetooth and did not set any email or messenger accounts.
2017-9-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Just to verify, have you tried to reset the mobile to factory settings and re-install the APP?
2017-9-25
Use props
BrianKushner
Captain
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

I finally fixed this by reinstalling IOS 11 to the phone. Reinstalling the app alone did not work..Thanks
2017-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules