Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CE or FCC in Mauritius
1061 3 2017-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TrevorL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225978 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I will be travelling to Mauritius in a few months and out of curiosity was wondering if my Spark would be bound by the CE limitations or whether I would enjoy the full FCC range?

I've tried to find out this info with Google with no luck so hoping DJI can give an answer.

Thanks
2017-9-25
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

TrevorL, please notice that CE or FCC mode is chosen by spark automatically. You can change into 2.4G or 5.8G for better image.
2017-9-26
Use props
TrevorL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225978 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks for you answer. Yes I was aware that FCC or CE is chosen automatically, my question was whether it was possible to find out which one would be chosen while in Mauritius. If no one knows then I will have to wait until I arrive there!

Many thanks

2017-9-27
Use props
N8m888
First Officer
Flight distance : 80535 ft
United Kingdom

TrevorL Posted at 2017-9-27 00:58
Thanks for you answer. Yes I was aware that FCC or CE is chosen automatically, my question was whether it was possible to find out which one would be chosen while in Mauritius. If no one knows then I will have to wait until I arrive there!

Many thanks

TrevorL, have you been to mauritius yet ? if so what did the spark choose CE or FCC ?
2017-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules