Mensaje de error en RC: SYS WARNING CHECK APP
7300 10 2017-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
corijuelo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23491 ft
Spain

Hola, tengo un aviso en el mando RC que indica SYS WARNING CHECK APP y también dos avisos en la App que indican que los sensores de visión e infrarrojos anteriores necesitan ser calibrados (error code:0x0800). Intento calibrar a través de la aplicación DJI Asistant2 pero siempre se queda colgado casi al final (85%) y no termina la calibración.
Alguien tiene el mismo o similar problema?
Saludos y gracias
2017-9-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry, I can't read Spanish, but I can guess in a whole. Please forgive me for answering in English. So you got an error code on the RC and you checked the app it said that you needed to calibrate the vision positioning system, then you did but it failed on 85% of the calibration, right? Please try to shut down the drone can calibrate again, if it still fails, please help to upload the calibration file to Dropbox and paste the link here, I'll help to check. The path of the file is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2\Assistant; file name: calibration_signal_log. Thanks.
2017-9-26
Use props
Jhontravol
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-26 19:14
Sorry, I can't read Spanish, but I can guess in a whole. Please forgive me for answering in English. So you got an error code on the RC and you checked the app it said that you needed to calibrate the vision positioning system, then you did but it failed on 85% of the calibration, right? Please try to shut down the drone can calibrate again, if it still fails, please help to upload the calibration file to Dropbox and paste the link here, I'll help to check. The path of the file is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2\Assistant; file name: calibration_signal_log. Thanks.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9qjj8r ... signal_log.txt?dl=0

Es esto lo que necesitas?
Gracias por tu ayuda
2017-9-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Jhontravol Posted at 2017-9-27 10:06
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9qjj8rran4tbs4f/calibration_signal_log.txt?dl=0

Yes, it is, thank you so much, I had forwarded it to the engineers to look into. Will get back to you once I heard from them. Appreciate your patience.
2017-9-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Jhontravol Posted at 2017-9-27 10:06
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9qjj8rran4tbs4f/calibration_signal_log.txt?dl=0

Hi there, the result is that the monitor size is not proper. Please try to manually adjust the screen size and calibrate again.
2017-9-28
Use props
Jhontravol
lvl.1
Spain

Alguna vez me indica que modifique el tamaño de la pantalla pero le doy un nuevo valor y se queda colgado igualmente. Provaré en otro pc, Gracias, le tendré informado
2017-9-29
Use props
djiuser_BWVpiB0S8y2s
New

Argentina

Hola, lo pudiste solucionar corijuelo???
2019-8-11
Use props
caceresfJ
New

Hola, solucionaste el problema? a mi me da un error sys warning check app y pone que el acelerometro y los sensores no funcionan
2019-10-5
Use props
caceresfJ
New

Alguien con el mismo problema?
2019-10-5
Use props
djiuser_S0equWuVyGVi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 304072 ft
Spain

Hola Tengo el mismo problema y me estoy volviendo loco....
2020-1-31
Use props
fanse2ed93c5
New

El Salvador

Yo tengo el mismísimo problema.  SYS WARNING APP, SENSORES, PIDE CALIBRAR Y SE QUEDA ATASCADO
2021-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules