Lets all push the bug report button on app in android
1050 10 2017-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anuvis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

I had to ground spark.....Its unfllyable even in 2.4 ghz.....Weak image in 60 meters and disconects...I CALL, PERSONALY ALL SPARK USERS TO PUSH THE REPORT A BUG BUTTON IN DJI GO APP ANDROID, in order to make known that we dont tolerate a non working app.....WE DEMAND IMEDIATELY TO FIX THEESE PROBLEMS if they can not fix it just give as a coupon to buy ios devices AND FIND NEW DEV TEAM.....And put in your site that spark works ONLY with iphone......Even suported models of android have the same problems.We demand a solution!!!NOW

2017-9-26
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I definitely empathise with your frustration.  the 4.1.10 version of the app has not pushed to my android device yet.  I think this is the version in question (can you confirm)?  I'll be sure to report this to DJI once I can confirm it happens to me (once the newest version is available to me).
2017-9-26
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Greece

Yes the version is 4.1.10...Everything starts from 4.1.9....I allready pushed the button and made the bug report....
2017-9-26
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Which mobile device are you using? Where are you downloading the app?
2017-9-26
Use props
jyc
First Officer
Flight distance : 2255846 ft
Canada

Well for me the problems really started with version 4.1.8, I was using an old Motorola Moto G first generation that ran the app beautifully until then. Yesterday I flight tested an old Lenovo Tab 2 A-7 and I found out runs version 4.1.10 pretty darn good, so last night I ordered a Mavmount for it. While waiting for the Mavmount to arrive I reverted to version 4.1.5 on the Moto G and it is perfectly usable. I am determined to fly my Spark.
2017-9-26
Use props
Tharg (from the
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120784 ft
United Kingdom

Shall I push the bug report button even though I have no issues whatsoever and my App has never crashed or given any sort of problem?
Yeah...... I'll push it anyway, seems like fun.
2017-9-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Anuvis Posted at 2017-9-26 11:44
Yes the version is 4.1.10...Everything starts from 4.1.9....I allready pushed the button and made the bug report....

Could you please answer Mark's questions? Just to verify,  the firmware of the drone is up to date and you are using the WiFi than OTG cable, right? Do you have the same issue when you fly it in different open areas? Is the Bluetooth of your phone disabled?
2017-9-27
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Greece

Every Android device I have HTC on m8 , HTC 10 have the same results.It work only with iPhone....How can you ask for latest firmware if the latest is mandatory and you can't fly if you don't update??? Of course I have the latest firmware in both spark battery's and remote!!!! App download from play store...I downgrade to 4.1.8 ....
2017-9-27
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Greece

Tharg (from the Posted at 2017-9-26 23:57
Shall I push the bug report button even though I have no issues whatsoever and my App has never crashed or given any sort of problem?
Yeah...... I'll push it anyway, seems like fun.

Of course i am referring to people who have problems....If you dont have problems and you want to report a bug that you dont have...then.....i dont know about you...
2017-9-27
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Greece

No use of otg
2017-9-27
Use props
Pirikitto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 183658 ft
United States

Same problem as well, with 4.1.5 in wifi lags were acceptable, from 4.1.8 lags became impractical and it is a continuous intermittent NO SIGNAL
I'm forced to use the otg otherwise the spark for me is unusable
2017-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules