Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M600/LB2 Antenna Boosting and External Antenna
1039 1 2017-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shawn_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256791 ft
United States

Greetings fellow industrial users. I've been away from the forum for a few months and looking to solve some of my issues and since the search function is terrible on here, I thought I'd ask.

I operate 2 M600's with master/slave controllers. While our pilot always remains LOS, I'd like the camera operator to be able to sit inside a van and fine tune what they're looking at on a large screen, connected by headset. First, am I correct that video signal is transmitted first to the master controller, then to the slave? Or do they both receive from the aircraft? Our slave has a terrible refresh rate compared to master. Is there a way to allocate bandwidth to slave?

Second, are there any viable, reliable external antenna solutions that could accomplish this? Something that I can put a magnetic mount to and put it on the top of the van during operations. Also, are any of the signal boosters (like the ones from MAXX UAV) worth the investment for the pilot controller?

Lastly, are there any good options for the HDMI out, so it does not put downward pressure on the back of controller, which I suspect may lead to damage inside the controller, maybe something 3D printed?

Thanks in advance.

2017-9-27
Use props
HV_Sparks
lvl.1
Flight distance : 732267 ft
United Kingdom

Listening with intent.... as after a similar setup.
2017-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules