Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I lost my spark
913 9 2017-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdea4d4a7
New
Flight distance : 15161 ft
Italy

Yesterday I lost my spark it was near me 10 meters about, it lost the signal and went far away maybe 40 70 meters but the coordination was 10 meters from me I try with beep and light but nothing someone can help me please?
2017-9-27
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

I am sorry to read on your experience. Have you checked the app to see where it may be located?
2017-9-27
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Did it just fly off by itself?  It probably can be found.
2017-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for your loss, please contact our support to start a ticket for data analysis, we will try our best to help to find out if there is any malfunction with the drone and then a proper resolution will be provided.
2017-9-27
Use props
fans0921c1f7
lvl.1

Ireland

I found one few days ago in mallorca and looking to locate owner. Any ideas
2017-9-28
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

fans0921c1f7 Posted at 2017-9-28 03:45
I found one few days ago in mallorca and looking to locate owner. Any ideas

You can always contact local authorities. Many times owners will file a report.
2017-9-28
Use props
fans0921c1f7
lvl.1

Ireland

I have contacted local police in Spain but there is a language barrier and is telling me to come to police station but I was on holidays there and have since returned home abroad. I thought it would be easy locating owner so that's why I brought it home with me but starting to realise it's not easy and regretting that I picked it up but if I left it there I thought someone not so kind would kept it. Any better ideas anybody
2017-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans0921c1f7 Posted at 2017-9-29 14:07
I have contacted local police in Spain but there is a language barrier and is telling me to come to police station but I was on holidays there and have since returned home abroad. I thought it would be easy locating owner so that's why I brought it home with me but starting to realise it's not easy and regretting that I picked it up but if I left it there I thought someone not so kind would kept it. Any better ideas anybody

I have replied you in another post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-46555-2-1.html
Please send email to support.nl@dji.com with serial number, our Support will assist to find the owner. Thanks.
2017-9-29
Use props
fans0921c1f7
lvl.1

Ireland

I have done that already. They are looking into it but have told me to contact local authorities in which I have done in which I have received no reply but I'll keep trying. Cheers for the help
2017-9-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans0921c1f7 Posted at 2017-9-30 04:33
I have done that already. They are looking into it but have told me to contact local authorities in which I have done in which I have received no reply but I'll keep trying. Cheers for the help

Well, I'm sorry for that, but thanks for trying to get it back to owner, really appreciate your kindness.
2017-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules