Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Daniel Son
lvl.1
Flight distance : 505512 ft
Australia

NOTICE
(Public Notice)

By:    Office of Executor,  SCHOLZ Daniel Luke Estate.                                                                                                                    CC: Public

General Delivery, Calliope Post Office Calliope,                                                                                

Queensalnd, Australasia. Non Domestic -

Non Military - Post code exempt

To:     Office of DJI

14th Floor, West Wing, Skyworth Semiconductor Design Building,
               No.18 Gaoxin South 4th Ave, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China, 518057

May 2017 Drone get's picked up for repair (Gimbal power overload) "manufacturer fault" i recieve a quote for repair? I reply withing 72 hours rebutting quote and putting DJI on Notice entering them into an agreement. DJI agree to the Contract. DJI agree to pay to me $100 per day that the drone sits in their warehouse in MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA. Drone has been at/in their warehouse for over 100 days. DJI do not respond, reply, communicate DJI are dishonourable and are in default and have had my drone for over 100 days. (I have not flown my drone since May) DJI are in Default and owe me over 10K per agreement. DJI are in default and the Moneys owed will be filed with Credit watch and a security interest will be placed on PPSR registry when or if it get's to a final default stage. We urge DJI to return Drone as a 100% working drone and/or replace and honour agreement being the compensation of 100 days before it get's to a default judgement stage. Default Judgement stage will then be filed in the local QCAT for payment order. Filed with Credit Watch. The filing of security interest over DJI within UCC and sister PPSR registry's. Please clean hands and be honourable before this turns into a very costly process for DJI. You have been Noticed.

By: Daniel-Luke For: Office of Executor, SCHOLZ    Daniel Luke Estate.
All Right Reserved, Waiving none.

2017-9-27
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Well, This is one I haven't seen before.  Care to share the story?
2017-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Daniel, we sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience with our customer service, but as far as we know, we never have the policy that we would pay $100 per day that the drone sits in our warehouse. Can you please provide us the screenshot of the agreement? We will help to look into, thank you.
Per CAS-676928-S8B6P0, our supervisor has contacted you before that we confirm that the physical damage was also on the gimbal and it should not be caused by product itself or normal use. Therefore, this case is not a warranty case and it requires a paid service here.
2017-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules