Phantom 4 Pro flyaway using DJI Goggles
1231 1 2017-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdb0b7e6a
lvl.1
United States

I had a Phantom 4 Pro flyaway using DJI Goggles. The Goggles can not be used with a screen and the Go App. I attempted to turn on the camera follow feature in the Goggles while in flight and lost connection. I was not able to reconnect so I hit the returned to home button. I waited 3mins as it beeped and it did not return home. I then tried unplugging and plugging in the Googles but nothing. I went to where the drone last was and it was no where to be found.

I then emailed DJI support 6 time asking for help. They sent me the same generic response to upload the flight data. The problem is there is no flight data on the Goggles. You can not fly the Phantom 4 Pro with the Goggles and the DJI Go App at the same time so how do I upload the flight records to the DJI Go App? Support does not read my emails and sends me the same response 6 times. Everyone needs to know how bad DJI Support is! Their failure to release working components has cost me $1,500 and they don't even have the courtesy to read a short email asking about the Goggles and they don't even acknowledge the Goggles.

2017-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Your started several posted in Forum, please keep us updated in https://forum.dji.com/thread-114667-1-1.html for better follow up. Thanks.
2017-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules