Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
INSPIRE 2 ON DISCOUNT
1002 3 2017-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DTK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

There is discount on Inspire 2 at the moment, A$4699. The price is apparently very atttractive. However, with users in this forum complaining drop in performance with latest FW. I want to be sure what I am getting against what is advertised on the store portal. The big bullet points are:

1. Flight time 22-27min, what is the flight time for x5s camera installed and land at 20% battery level
2. Speed 94 Kmph, I don't believe it but let the current owners tell their experience
3. Control range is 7Km, users also are complaining here not getting something even remotely 3km
4. Live view at resolution of 1080P, what is the range for using 1080P, given complaint about lossing transmiision
5. Is use of DNG format licence free? Oneone says DNG is some sort of open source format.

DJI will hopeful take action to correct the details if there is any mis representation there.

2017-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DTK, I didn't see there is discount for Inspire 2, but for your questions, here is a brief answer.
1. The total fight time for X5S is 25 mins, you can calculate the flight time when the drone lands at 20% battery level.
2. 94 Kmph is an extreme speed we ever tested in a perfect environment, it relates to wind, temperature, altitude, personal operation and so on in actual flight.
3. The same as second question. The range associates with environment.
4. 1080P resolution relates to bandwidth instead of range.
5. License of Cinema DNG needs to be purchased, DNG format for still pictures is free.
Hope these answers will help you.
2017-9-28
Use props
DTK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

Thanks for your replay, Mindy.

The RRP was $5199 now at $4699.  If it is not discount, people bought previously at 5199 should be able to get a refund.
2017-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DTK Posted at 2017-9-28 01:34
Thanks for your replay, Mindy.

The RRP was $5199 now at $4699.  If it is not discount, people bought previously at 5199 should be able to get a refund.

I have confirmed with Sales Team, the price was adjusted because of exchange rate.
2017-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules