DJI ASSISTANT for Mac will not open
1682 2 2015-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
c.es
New

Spain

I have just dwnloaded the assistant installer for Mac, followed all instructions as given to install. So far so good.
Have the app now on my dock (bottom of my screen), click to open, grey window opens saying  "DJI Assistant" and there is a thin red line 3/4 way through the window, as if loading, but does not move. There is a skip button, that I have clicked after several mins of waiting, window opens saying "assistant quit unexpectedly" report to apple, ignore.
I have tried several times, deleted the app & installer, reloaded 3 times, same problem.
Getting pretty annoyed ... anyone with advice ???   PLEASE !!

2015-4-6
Use props
toddremax
New

Mexico

I am having the same problem.  Downloaded the 2 items, 3 times, restarted my computer (10.7 OS Mac) but no luck.  I presume that is why I cannot use or see the camera.  Any assistance would be appreciated.
2015-6-4
Use props
hamadybrother
New

United States

I am using NAZA Assistant 2.4 on Mac OSX 10.10.4 and it does the 3/4 load thing that you have to skip, then it works ok after pressing skip.
It does offer me the 4.04 Firmware update ever time I load it - which it should not since I'm running a newer firmware (4.06) already.  That seems odd.

2015-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules