Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Got Goggles?
779 6 2017-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MJLSTUDIOS
First Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey y'all I just got my DJI Goggles yesterday and I love them! I have to wear 3.25+ readers with them but no big deal. I would recomend them. I fly a P4P and a P3P. I have not use them with the P3P yet.

2017-9-28
Use props
Nelsonlee
Captain
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

You should have a pair of this:-

Focus-Fixers Lens
Focus-Fixers.jpg

2017-9-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Welcome to the world of FPV, start your flight adventure.  
2017-9-29
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I had to get a prescription pair of reading glasses made up, but well worth it. (Only needed as I normally wear varifocals)

Just had to bluff it with the Goggles at the opticians, who was very impressed with them. I was almost tempted to say they were required for doing remote brain surgery, or suchlike, but resisted temptation and had to confess they were for 'drone' flying :-). Certainly the view with the goggles is good. And independent of how bright the Sun is :-)
2017-9-29
Use props
Genghis9
Captain
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

Seriously look in to getting a pair of focus-fixers, I just got mine the other day and they are very inexpensive for what they do.  They easily fit in the goggles and come back out just as easy, and they work beautifully.  I'm very impressed with them and consider them one of the most cost effective items I've bought to date.  My guess is you'll need the 4 power lenses, the website walks you through how to order what level.
I'm guessing you do know that you'll need the HDMI module to use the Goggles for your P3P too.
Enjoy
2017-9-29
Use props
MJLSTUDIOS
First Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

Genghis9 Posted at 2017-9-29 04:35
Seriously look in to getting a pair of focus-fixers, I just got mine the other day and they are very inexpensive for what they do.  They easily fit in the goggles and come back out just as easy, and they work beautifully.  I'm very impressed with them and consider them one of the most cost effective items I've bought to date.  My guess is you'll need the 4 power lenses, the website walks you through how to order what level.
I'm guessing you do know that you'll need the HDMI module to use the Goggles for your P3P too.
Enjoy

I use Zennioptical.com for all my glasses. I have astigmatism and  different (+) vision in each eye. The lens will correct the astigmatism I ordered +3.5 for one lens and +4,0 for other. $6.95.  
2017-9-29
Use props
Genghis9
Captain
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

MJLSTUDIOS Posted at 2017-9-29 08:36
I use Zennioptical.com for all my glasses. I have astigmatism and  different (+) vision in each eye. The lens will correct the astigmatism I ordered +3.5 for one lens and +4,0 for other. $6.95.

Understood and a good price too
FYI focus-fixers will sell single lens per side at those different levels.  Eye glasses are convenient for sure but if you get tired of using them, you'll find the fixed lenses inside the goggles will provide more freedom.  However, I doubt anything can beat that $6.95 price either.
Enjoy!
2017-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules