Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
app says "diconected"
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf1c85391
lvl.1
Netherlands

hello guys,
im new to this forum and i have a difficult question. i tried litterally everything.
i had bought a new phantom 4 and i open the box and followed the manuel i setup everything but the app didnt regonized  the drone so i tried on my old device an samsung j5 after many many many tries i finally get it work but it crashed everytime. then i emaild dji and they it was not a compatible divice so i checked and i needed an samsung s6 (that was the smartphone i alrady had) but on my s6 i didnt get  working, i thought it was a problem whit the firmware so i installed assitant 2 but even that program didnt regobnize my drone now im totaly sad because i wanna fly whit it ofcourse

i use windows 10
turned screen rotaion off
enabled usb debugging
use mtp as usb setting
turned off my dataturned on airplane mode
if you wanna know something else you can ask!
i allready asked it but now i try it again.

(sorry fir my bad english im from holland :-))

i hope you can help me!

2017-9-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Just to verify, could the controller control the drone? Have you tried to change the USB cable?
2017-9-28
Use props
fansf1c85391
lvl.1
Netherlands

the drone is controlable with the controller but via the usb cable to the phone makes no conection the says that he cant find the controller
2017-10-2
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

fansf1c85391 Posted at 2017-10-2 01:06
the drone is controlable with the controller but via the usb cable to the phone makes no conection the says that he cant find the controller

Can you swap out the cable to see if this helps? You may have a bad USB jack on the remote.
2017-10-2
Use props
fansf1c85391
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mark
i tried it but that didnt help
thanks forrr your reactions

2017-10-3
Use props
allyssongemelli
Captain
Flight distance : 2562467 ft
Brazil

What is the steps that you are doing to connect with the drone?
2017-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules