Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Registering used P4P - Admin
12Next >
3751 46 2017-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QuadKid
Captain
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Going to look at a used P4P this week end, if I end up buying it are there any special procedures to get it registered to my existing account?
2017-9-28
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

AS long as you log in on you're app, you'll be ok.

2017-9-28
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

What about getting a device removed from the profile here, is that possible somehow?
Not much to do in the settings, and nothing there relates to the devices/registrations.
2017-9-28
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
United States

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-9-28 07:17
AS long as you log in on you're app, you'll be ok.

Thanks appreciate it!
2017-9-28
Use props
Pauxier
First Officer
Flight distance : 1213238 ft
  • >>>
United States

KedDK Posted at 2017-9-28 07:31
What about getting a device removed from the profile here, is that possible somehow?
Not much to do in the settings, and nothing there relates to the devices/registrations.

Same question here. I tried to help a friend with his P3 one time and I used my app for troubleshooting and now it shows that I have a P3
2017-9-28
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Question for DJI
2017-9-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Changing the email account will not influence the usage of the drone, you can connect the drone to the app that you had logged in. Flight records and the related files will generate under your account. But the activation account can't be switched, and the certificated device showed on the forum will not be added to the non-activated account.
2017-9-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Just to verify, you mean that you want to remove the certificated device icon of your account, right? No, it doesn't support.
2017-9-29
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Denmark

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-29 01:07
Just to verify, you mean that you want to remove the certificated device icon of your account, right? No, it doesn't support.

Do you say that your system can't remove an item (Goggles) from my profile that i don't own?

To far out!
2017-9-29
Use props
Sportbike_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-29 01:02
Changing the email account will not influence the usage of the drone, you can connect the drone to the app that you had logged in. Flight records and the related files will generate under your account. But the activation account can't be switched, and the certificated device showed on the forum will not be added to the non-activated account.

Definitely good to know.
2017-9-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

KedDK Posted at 2017-9-29 01:11
Do you say that your system can't remove an item (Goggles) from my profile that i don't own?

To far out!

Huh? So the icon shows but you never have a set of Goggles? Would you mind providing me with your DJI email account so I can check more?
2017-9-30
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-30 01:50
Huh? So the icon shows but you never have a set of Goggles? Would you mind providing me with your DJI email account so I can check more?

I just purchased a used P4P, plugged it in using my current G04 App all checked out OK, flew a battery, do I need to sign out then sign back in again for my account to recognize the new bird?
2017-9-30
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Denmark

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-30 01:50

Hi Thor

You got a PM 2017-9-30 with info, anything new abou getting something removed i don't own?
2017-10-8
Use props
Håkan K
First Officer
Flight distance : 262946 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

How many "certificates" is the max shown? I have a Mavic too that's not there ...
Edit, and an Osmo ..
2017-10-8
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Denmark

Håkan K Posted at 2017-10-8 05:39
How many "certificates" is the max shown? I have a Mavic too that's not there ...
Edit, and an Osmo ..

I don't know max but if you look at tex. the profile on #5 you will notice the right one is a arrow that does a "drag down" for more devices, it look like some of yours is not registered to your profile.
Was that equipment activated to same email/login D?
2017-10-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

QuadKid Posted at 2017-9-30 10:25
I just purchased a used P4P, plugged it in using my current G04 App all checked out OK, flew a battery, do I need to sign out then sign back in again for my account to recognize the new bird?

The icon only shows when the login account is the same as the drone's activated account, and I had replied your thread and got your reply.
2017-10-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

KedDK Posted at 2017-10-8 04:59
Hi Thor

You got a PM 2017-9-30 with info, anything new abou getting something removed i don't own?

Hi there, sorry for the late reply. The certificated machine can not be removed and the device can not be reactivated.
2017-10-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Håkan K Posted at 2017-10-8 05:39
Edit, and an Osmo ..

No limit as far as I know. Please refer to my answer on 7#, the last sentence. If the drone is activated by your login account of this forum, please sync your flight records and wait for some days. Let me know if the case persists.
2017-10-9
Use props
lannes
Captain
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

QuadKid Posted at 2017-9-30 10:25

If you have a second hand AC, I understand that you cannot re-register under your account, its permanently linked to the original activation account
2017-10-9
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
United States

lannes Posted at 2017-10-9 03:45
If you have a second hand AC, I understand that you cannot re-register under your account, its permanently linked to the original activation account

This is true, if the drone was previously activated you will not be able to activate to you existing account unless you purchased it new. You can still upload flight logs & data from the used drone.
2017-10-9
Use props
Håkan K
First Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-9 01:30
No limit as far as I know. Please refer to my answer on 7#, the last sentence. If the drone is activated by your login account of this forum, please sync your flight records and wait for some days. Let me know if the case persists.

Ok, thanks. Just synced my Osmo. Let's see if it pops up.
2017-10-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Håkan K Posted at 2017-10-9 09:11

Good, let me know if it won't come out a week later.
2017-10-9
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Denmark

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-9 01:27
Hi there, sorry for the late reply. The certificated machine can not be removed and the device can not be reactivated.

I don't care about the device or if can reactivated, i care about my profile showing a device i don't own, i cant' see the point in building the system like this.
2017-10-15
Use props
ACW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thats great to know!
2017-10-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

KedDK Posted at 2017-10-15 04:53
I don't care about the device or if can reactivated, i care about my profile showing a device i don't own, i cant' see the point in building the system like this.

I had got your PM, you need to activate the Goggles before you use/test it. So if you had used your account to activate a set of Goggles, it is registered under your account.
2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Håkan K Posted at 2017-10-9 09:11

It seems it doesn't appear then. You can provide me with your DJI account and your OSMO's serial number, I'll help to forward to our engineers to look into.
2017-10-16
Use props
Håkan K
First Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-16 03:21
It seems it doesn't appear then. You can provide me with your DJI account and your OSMO's serial number, I'll help to forward to our engineers to look into.

I can't find the serial number on either my Osmo or my Mavic. I don't have the original wrapping set's left for any of them..
EDIT: I also realize the flight distance showed is half of what is reported in the app's.. It might have something to do with it? I PM my DJI account.
Edit2: I'm unable to send a PM..  Get the message box but unable to type anything in it..
2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Håkan K Posted at 2017-10-16 08:36
I can't find the serial number on either my Osmo or my Mavic. I don't have the original wrapping set's left for any of them..
EDIT: I also realize the flight distance showed is half of what is reported in the app's.. It might have something to do with it? I PM my DJI account.
Edit2: I'm unable to send a PM..  Get the message box but unable to type anything in it..

The serial number of the OSMO is on the bottom of the machine (the battery cover). If the distance on the forum is not the same as your app, you can sync the flight records once again, then sign out and sign in the forum.
Sometimes the PM function doesn't work properly, please try to refresh the page to see if it helps.
2017-10-16
Use props
Håkan K
First Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-16 22:46
The serial number of the OSMO is on the bottom of the machine (the battery cover). If the distance on the forum is not the same as your app, you can sync the flight records once again, then sign out and sign in the forum.
Sometimes the PM function doesn't work properly, please try to refresh the page to see if it helps.

PM sent, thanks
2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi there, I had checked your SN, the activated account is not the same as the account that you provided to me, so if the account you provided is the one you use to log in the forum, it will not show as the certificated machine on this account then.
2017-10-17
Use props
Håkan K
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-17 18:37
Hi there, I had checked your SN, the activated account is not the same as the account that you provided to me, so if the account you provided is the one you use to log in the forum, it will not show as the certificated machine on this account then.

Thanks for checking. Both the Osmo and Mavic was purchased second hand. And there is no way to unregister the old owner?
2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Håkan K Posted at 2017-10-17 21:54
Thanks for checking. Both the Osmo and Mavic was purchased second hand. And there is no way to unregister the old owner?

Sorry, as I mentioned at 7#, the activated account can't be switched, so it can't be written off.
2017-10-17
Use props
Håkan K
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-17 23:03
Sorry, as I mentioned at 7#, the activated account can't be switched, so it can't be written off.

Sorry. I missed that. That means the previous users of my  Inspire and P4 I purchased second hand was never registered?
2017-10-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Håkan K Posted at 2017-10-18 21:50
Sorry. I missed that. That means the previous users of my  Inspire and P4 I purchased second hand was never registered?

I saw that your account owns these two drones, you may need to recall if you had activated the two machines yourself then.
2017-10-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-17 23:03

So what will happen when I buy a second hand drone?
Can I
1 .activate it under my account?
2. Have it show up here in the forum as my drone?
2017-10-31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-10-31 08:33
So what will happen when I buy a second hand drone?
Can I
1 .activate it under my account?

The activated drone cannot be activated again, so both answers are no.
2017-11-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-1 02:06
The activated drone cannot be activated again, so both answers are no.

So actually you can't buy a second hand drone and make full use of the features (like adding the icon to this forum)
I can't believe that is the way it is supposed to work?

Anybody who has bought one second hand who can explain how that goes?
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-11-1 02:12
So actually you can't buy a second hand drone and make full use of the features (like adding the icon to this forum)
I can't believe that is the way it is supposed to work?

Truly speaking, no functions of the drone will be influenced, it simply won't show the avatar as the certificated machine under the account if the drone isn't activated by the account he logs in the forum. Flight distance will still display.
2017-11-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-1 22:55
Truly speaking, no functions of the drone will be influenced, it simply won't show the avatar as the certificated machine under the account if the drone isn't activated by the account he logs in the forum. Flight distance will still display.

Ok, so that is the 'only' limitation when you buy a second hand DJI product. You can't show the icon under your avatar.
Too bad this is not implemented, but there are more important things to work on I guess
2017-11-1
Use props
fans4cbdf079
lvl.3
United States

There should be a transfer function.  
2017-11-8
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules