Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf2546a9a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 121421 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,

I received a Phantom 4 Pro back from repair earlier this month. DJI sent me a completely different craft from the one I sent in. When I got it back up & running to test fly, I immediately noticed that there was no glass inside the protective filter. I've contacted DJI support several times via phone over the last few weeks and they keep giving me the run around with when a replacement protective filter will be sent out. Can one of the admins help me here? This is getting to be a bit ridiculous that my drone is missing items that were sent in with it & should be part of the craft!

Thank you.
2017-9-28
Use props
pllphoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8903051 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is why I don't send in anything because they come back worse.
2017-9-28
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Mods will help you better than anyone else..Did you get another case # for the non returned items?
2017-9-28
Use props
Sportbike_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Totally not cool. You send in for repair and you get one back with missing pieces. What's happening with the quality control department.
2017-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sincerely sorry for the unfortunate experience, could you please show us the picture of the non-glass filter and the previous case number? We will do our best to help you out, thank you.
2017-9-28
Use props
fansf2546a9a
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-28 18:10
Sincerely sorry for the unfortunate experience, could you please show us the picture of the non-glass filter and the previous case number? We will do our best to help you out, thank you.

Mindy - I will send you a PM with the original repair case number, and the new case number. I've already sent them a picture of the filter missing the glass.
EDIT: I can't attach a picture in the PM. Here it is for your reference. I sent a different picture in to DJI Support after the second case was opened IMG_2835.JPG
2017-9-29
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

fansf2546a9a Posted at 2017-9-29 08:10
Mindy - I will send you a PM with the original repair case number, and the new case number. I've already sent them a picture of the filter missing the glass.
EDIT: I can't attach a picture in the PM. Here it is for your reference. I sent a different picture in to DJI Support after the second case was opened[view_image]

Thank you for the information. Please allow time for a response. Sorry to read on your disappointment.
2017-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansf2546a9a Posted at 2017-9-29 08:10
EDIT: I can't attach a picture in the PM. Here it is for your reference. I sent a different picture in to DJI Support after the second case was opened[view_image]

Thanks for your update, sorry for the inconvenience caused, we have escalated the case to local team to speed up the process, hope you will receive it shortly.
2017-9-29
Use props
fansf2546a9a
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for your help Mindy. It looks like they sent tracking information this afternoon. Hopefully I will have it soon.
2017-10-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansf2546a9a Posted at 2017-10-2 09:57
Thanks for your help Mindy. It looks like they sent tracking information this afternoon. Hopefully I will have it soon.

You are welcome, hope everything is resolved soon.
2017-10-2
Use props
fansf2546a9a
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Hi Thor/Mindy,

I received a package today from DJI with a filter, but it is not the correct one. As mentioned, I need the clear protective filter that is included with the drone. I was sent an ND8 filter. How can we get this resolved? I have included the picture of what I received. I am also sending a PM to you both.

image1.JPG
2017-10-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansf2546a9a Posted at 2017-10-3 06:31
Hi Thor/Mindy,

I received a package today from DJI with a filter, but it is not the correct one. As mentioned, I need the clear protective filter that is included with the drone. I was sent an ND8 filter. How can we get this resolved? I have included the picture of what I received. I am also sending a PM to you both.

Thanks for getting back to us. I have checked the whole case and would like to help you. This has been forwarded to the local team to check the exact status and they will contact you asap. We will keep follow up for you until you got the right one. Hopefully we can figure it out soon.
2017-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules