Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Customer care: Banned or neglected?
1678 27 2017-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheoR.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 236335 ft
Netherlands

Hi Mavic fans,

A couple of months ago I had a "Fly-Away" situation where the drone could not be recovered anymore (landed in a lake automatically).

I had flown this flight with 3rd party App Litchi but do have the Litchi log files of the fatal moments which shows that the root cause is a hardware issue (barometer failure).

The lake is situated on my last holiday destination, about 1.800km from home. I have hired divers but they are unable to find it (the Mavic has been lying there since the 10th of August.

DJI kept on sending me two statements:

1. We do not have the resources to check your 3rd party log files
2. The issue is caused by the 3rd party app and this voids the warranty/care refresh

If they would just have a look at the logfiles (which are just one click away: http://app.airdata.com/main?shar ... ENERALNotifications) they would see that there was something very wrong with my Mavic. Like a 15 m/s descent rate. So it is not App related.

Of course I know that they want to have my aircraft for the Care-Refresh option but after such a long time under water they probably could not do anything with it. I was hoping that they would be somewhat flexible and I have been reading posts where similar cases were resolved by customer friendliness and understanding the situation. Not in the least because of the very, very long time they took to have a look at my situation. I have had replies from DJI support that makes you wonder how they think of customer service.

I have been asking  polite and friendly but because of the lack of answer I got (every time the above two reasons) I am now becoming quite frustrated. Especially because they now even do not reply any more.

Has anyone had the same experience? What are my best options? Thinking of going to court, visit their repair facility which is very close to my home, tell the truth on my Youtube channel or anything else?

I really do not know what to do anymore.

Thanks for your advice,

Theo.

2017-9-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I am terribly sorry for the difficulties that you've been experiencing, but I have to say again that we're not able to analyze the records saved in a third-party APP, and the damage caused by using unauthorized third-party parts will not be covered by warranty according to our aftersales policy. If you could cover the drone back, we will certainly offer the DJI Care Refresh during its' valid period. Sorry again for your loss, hope your kind understanding. Third party.jpg
2017-9-28
Use props
Osee
lvl.3
Flight distance : 530758 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-28 18:46
I am terribly sorry for the difficulties that you've been experiencing, but I have to say again that we're not able to analyze the records saved in a third-party APP, and the damage caused by using unauthorized third-party parts will not be covered by warranty according to our aftersales policy. If you could cover the drone back, we will certainly offer the DJI Care Refresh during its' valid period. Sorry again for your loss, hope your kind understanding.[view_image]

Why don't you solve this problem of people using ' unauthorized applications ' by configuring the drone to only work with your ' authorized ' software ?

Simply due to the fact that you have allowed your hardware to be accessible by third party applications, you have opened the door to this vicious cycle of bad publicity with your warranties and disclaimers .

As a new customer ( of only a little over a month  ), I quickly became distrusting of your claims to provide valuable service and repair because of all these postings of bad consequences and denial of claims .

Of the MANY refused warranty circumstances that I have read - only a few of them appeared to be met with direct assertions by DJI, using specific data and information that led to a proper conclusion of warranty denial .

I am starting to wonder if your products are so plagued with problems that you have resorted to a strict policy of denial until proven guilty, rather than ( maybe ) how you started with a more benevolent attitude of let the customer have the first benefit of the doubt ...

I am sure that I am not alone when I say - I am afraid to send my drone to repair or refresh claims .  One of the major reasons is because the several times that I text chatted online with tech support, I was told erroneous and conflicting information and directives by different representatives .  And in some cases, it appeared that the rep was not even paying attention to me or my questions at all !

Yes I have copies of the text chat and I can prove what I am saying .

Is it true that you allow developers access to your SDK and invite them to produce third party apps ?

It sounds pretty crazy that you would not follow up with them and support them by specifying the flight log protocols and requirements and then follow up that with examining their software and giving them official approval .

It seems to me and others that most GOOD companies that have solid products and competent procedures - in this type of venue - would welcome the proliferation of their products through approved third party hardware and software applications .

Being that your company is absolutely condemning every aspect of any third party association is just another peg in the sad board of customer distrust and ultimately it will show up in the lack of returning customers .

I will NEVER buy another refresh and I am getting more certain that before I buy another DJI product, I will consider any and every other manufacturer first .

And this attitude is completely due to the responses I see from your replies to your customers and my limited experience with your tech representatives .

As far as the Mavic I have -> I had a forward sensor error from the start that went away by itself .  Other than that, the unit works great - no complaints .

But after chatting with tech support and being threatened with $ 68 an hour diagnostic fees on a warranty claim and seeing the ' strike them down ' attitude in the message forums of representatives who keep repeating the mantra ' thank your for your patience '  - I understand there is a problem with so many repair and warranty claims that your company is overwhelmed and fraught with failures .

And next - if we take the complaints that are publicly expressed and multiply them by about 100, now we understand all the ' thank you for your patience ' repetitions ...

It looks to me like there are only two solutions to this publicity catastrophe ->

1.  Shut down the public message forums

2. Get your act together
2017-9-28
Use props
Osee
lvl.3
United States

Osee Posted at 2017-9-28 20:06
Why don't you solve this problem of people using ' unauthorized applications ' by configuring the drone to only work with your ' authorized ' software ?

Simply due to the fact that you have allowed your hardware to be accessible by third party applications, you have opened the door to this vicious cycle of bad publicity with your warranties and disclaimers .

One other observation :

You can tell a little bit about how a company values their customers by the quality and feature richness of their support department and facilities can't you ?

Think about your favorite online company and your experience with their customer support and compare that with the almost nothingness of DJI's message forum that has NO features and even the search DOES NOT WORK .

Then anyone who has had interaction with their support representatives - either online in text chat or on the phone ...

Does your experience more align with what you get from Amazon - or MagicJack ?

What is absolutely apparent is that DJI wants to pump the hardware out the door and collect the money as a number one priority to the extent that EVERYTHING else suffers from a lack of attention .

This is about the most featureless message forum I have ever seen .  And even the one feature that every message board has - doesn't work - and it is obvious - they don't want it to work .

So, given the overall perspective - what do you think the purpose of DJI Care or Refresh really is ?  Do you think they CARE or that they want to honor their warranty by REFRESHING your losses ?

The overall perspective indicates that these facades are only another devicive tactic to promote the main priorty - sell more stuff no mattter how badly they maintain the software or flounder in customer service !

2017-9-28
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

There does not appear to be anything in the Airdata file that suggests a barometer error. There does appear to be a problem with the signal between the drone and your phone. The takeoff has no record of a home point being set and it looks like it was conducting a landing in the lake.
I honestly think you may have to wear this one as there is really no proof that the drone malfunctioned. Using a 3rd party app can have its risks and certainly voids your warranty.
Perhaps the most appropriate action to save yourself a lot of grief is to accept the loss and ask for some sort of discount on a replacement Mavic.
2017-9-28
Use props
Osee
lvl.3
United States

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-9-28 20:26
There does not appear to be anything in the Airdata file that suggests a barometer error. There does appear to be a problem with the signal between the drone and your phone. The takeoff has no record of a home point being set and it looks like it was conducting a landing in the lake.
I honestly think you may have to wear this one as there is really no proof that the drone malfunctioned. Using a 3rd party app can have its risks and certainly voids your warranty.
Perhaps the most appropriate action to save yourself a lot of grief is to accept the loss and ask for some sort of discount on a replacement Mavic.

I like it when solid evidence is presented as you have done .
This builds confidence of competence .
2017-9-28
Use props
Osee
lvl.3
United States

It seems that any company that is serious about customer support and honoring their warranties, would provide the customer ' ease of use ' for complying with support and warranty directives .

If DJI were really interested in customer service - THEY WOULD CREATE applications and facilities for obtaining the log files or flight data that they demand .

Instead - proving that they are not serious about supporting their customers - they demand procedures that the customer MUST comply with or be denied - forthwith .

Why don't you DJI - prove - to your customers that you are serious and really care about them by providing applications and facilities to present ease of usage in getting what you need for warranty claims ?

I mean, IF YOU CAN BUILD A COMPUTERIZED DONE that works - then SURELY you can provide simple utilities to make the customer feel at ease with your support requests - CAN'T YOU ?

Sure you can, but the fact that you don't do it - shows either your priorities are elsewhere or YOU ARE DOING THIS ON PURPOSE - to deter your customers from seeking service ...

You know - I said previously that one of your options to avert a catastrophe concerning returning customers was to shut down this forum - but - I think you also understand - that won't do any good because other people have WAY BETTER forums that will carry the same messages that you have given to the world by your lack of dedication to supply good and proficient after sales support to your customers .
2017-9-28
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
Captain
Flight distance : 1339761 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

Sorry for losing your drone.

Have you been using litchi's "waypoint mission" mode when flew away? (just for information).
2017-9-28
Use props
TheoR.
lvl.1
Netherlands

Time        Flight Mode        GPS        Altitude        Speed        Home Distance        Battery        Battery Voltage        Cell 1        Cell 2        Cell 3        Cell Deviation        Message
Time

Flight Mode

GPS

Altitude

Speed

Home Distance

Battery

Battery Voltage

Cell 1

Cell 2

Cell 3

Cell Deviation

0m 0s        P-GPS        15satellites        0ft        0.9mph        0ft        98%        12.672V        4.22V        4.224V        4.228V        0.008V        
0m 0.1s        P-GPS        15satellites        0ft        1.1mph        0ft        98%        12.672V        4.22V        4.224V        4.228V        0.008V        Home Point Set
2017-9-29
Use props
TheoR.
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi,

I have had some bad experiences with other products and taken my loss quite a number of times. This just does not feel good. This was my last formal reply to DJI and I might have been too harsh...

"Dear DJI,

Apologies for the broad distribution of this mail but I hope that your customers are important to you.

INTRODUCTION

During my vacation of August in Slovenia I made a couple of flights with my Mavic Pro. During one of my last flights I received a “DISCONNECT” message after just a few minutes of flight and I was unable to control the aircraft. The control App is was using on my iPhone 7/+ was a 3rd party app called “Litchi”, not the default DJI App. If have made many flights with Litchi and never had any problems.

After the disconnect warning the aircraft ascended erratically to more than 300 meters which prevented me to see or hear it anymore. After the climb the aircraft descended out of control at a speed of 15(!) meter per second and landed in a small lake. The standard Mavic descent speed is 5 meter per second. Because I have been running back to the RTH point I did not actually see it land but because It dropped right out the sky it must have landed on the location shown in the log files.

My holiday location (Therme Catez) is about 1500m from my home. I tried to retrieve the Mavic by dredging for a full day but also got in touch with the DJI community in Slovenia. They would try to find scuba divers who could help us.

2. LATEST UPDATE

Today, 24 September you wrote: “Thanks, unfortunately we can't analyze 3rd party APP since we do not have the resources to analyze data as such we cannot provide further assistance with this issue. “

Earlier on 18 Aug you wrote: – “We apologize for the experience you have had with your product. DJI of Netherlands would like to assist you on determining the cause of the aircraft to erratically fly away. Please allow our Data Analyst Team to review your flight records which you have synced together with your email address. A Special Team will contact you via email as soon as the results have been readily available to discuss the details of the incident and the possible option.”
No DJI Netherlands and no “Special Team” did contact me.

3.      3. DJI’s INTERNAL CRISIS

On 28-Aug you wrote:  – “Thanks for writing us back. Upon checking your case its still on going. We sincerely apologize to you for the delay of your case, to tell you honestly, We are flooded with a large number of unexpected cases this month and all this has led to this delay, this inconvenience has been caused to you.”. We are trying our best to minimize the delay as much as possible to reduce your trouble, We have equipped our departments with more number of staffs as soon as possible. To ensure that this crisis does not take place in the future again, we have taken all precautionary steps. Once again we apologize to you for all the troubles caused because of us. We would appreciate your support on this matter.”

This indeed sounds like a resource issue (or in your own words a “crisis”). Although I can imagine that you have sold so many Mavic’s that you now have a resource issue. But that is NOT my problem. If I were you I would hire additional support employees because I have had 6(!) different of your DJI support colleagues looking at my case. And apparently you are experiencing “flooding of unexpected cases.”. Sounds pretty serious.

4.      4. CARE-REFRESH IN PLACE - EXPEDITE SUPPORT

I purchased the Care Refresh because of the “Rapid support” and “VIP Phone Service”, as you advertised. At the end it took you a month to figure out that the log files are not at the DJI-GO location on my iPhone but on another location used by the 3rd party App. You did not even had a look at the logfiles I had send way earlier. The Flyaway occurred on the 10th of August. It is now the 24th of August and we have made no progress whatsoever.

5.     RETRIEVAL OF MAVIC?

On the 21th of August I have asked your opinion to hire scuba divers to try and retrieve the drone. That costs me 200 EUR per attempt but if that would be my only option I would have tried it. Your answer was “With your concern, It's up to you if you want it to find by the divers. But we suggest you just to live it with the data analysis if what was the caused of an issue.”.
In other words: postpone the scuba diving option until the data is analyzed.

Summarized there are two reasons why you refuse to help me:

A.     DJI RESOURCE ISSUE

“We regret to inform you due to the fact that you were using a non DJI app that we are unable to confirm your flight records as we do not have the resources to analyze data from other app”.

Again, I suggest that you free up some resources to at least have a look at the log files. They are just one click away on the Airdata UAV site. Airdata UAV now has over 2,000,000 flights that have been uploaded as more and more pilots look to Airdata UAV for their flight analytics. Data is automatically uploaded and Airdata UAV supports your DJI-GO App. It even shows more data like the ground weather. The issue I have encountered is visible immediately and will cost less than 10 minutes to analyze. Surely you can free up someone who will help a customer who is waiting over a month because of your internal “crisis” and has “Care-Refresh” in place.

B.     CAUSE OF ISSUE

You state: “Failure of, or damage caused by, any third party products, including those that DJI may provide or integrate into the DJI product at your request.”. Again, please take a look at the log files. They will show you that the problems are caused by a barometric hardware issue. At least 4 experts on the Mavic (even on you DJI forum) acknowledge this. So the issue is NOT software/app related. Either your DJI-GO app or the 3rd party did not cause the issue.  I have used (and can prove) the 3rd party app until the 6th of august without any issues at all. If you still believe the 3rd party App is the cause – please send me evidence of this so I can held the developers responsible. Not in the least on how you promote the SDK: “Using the SDK, create a customized mobile app to unlock the full potential of your DJI aerial platform.”. The 3rd party App is used by thousands of pilots and has a steep price tag.

C.      CURRENT SITUATION

Because of your internal “crisis” it took you over a month to find anything regarding the cause of the FlyAway. The Drone might have drifted in the lake and chances to retrieve it are getting smaller and smaller. And after such a long period in the water chances that you will get any information from the aircraft are very small.

D.     NEX STEPS

PLEASE refrain from sending me follow up messages which tell me that “the 3rp party app caused the issue” or that you do not have any resources to look at the logfiles. We have covered that.

I have been in contact with my legal counsel from ARAG and based on our findings which have been outlined in this message and I kindly request you to confirm that I can use my DJI CARE-REFRESH  option to replace the lost Mavic Pro before the 21th of September.

I have all DJI support statements in written and can be provided on your request."
2017-9-29
Use props
Wellsi
Captain
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sometimes it's nice to have the flexibilirty to have alternative third party applications doing things.  But if you choose to use them, you have to shoulder the risk if anything goes wrong, even if it seems it's not your fault.

I'm really sorry you lost your drone; I know that feeling all too well as I have also lost mine.   But rather than hire divers and keep hitting your head against DJI's refusal to help, I would simply bite the bullet, get a new one and carry on having fun.   DJI's policy won't change to cater for thrid party apps, and in the absence of the drone body itself, DJI Refresh won't pay up either.  So that's it.... gotta move on....

Ian

https://www.youtube.com/IaninLondon  

2017-9-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

We do care about customers' experience towards our aftersales service. In fact, we won't charge the customer if there is a warranty case, and could you mind telling me the email address that you used to contact our support? I will forward this case to the designated department and keeps improving our service. But I have to say, to the question that you mentioned in the very beginning, please allow me to take a very simple example, a soup spoon that a manufacturer produce will not determine that it is only used for drinking soup, you can also use it for eating rice, even help to draw eyeliners or anything that needed. And the products DJI provided surely hope to help people to do more things, we also have SDK team for the users who have their needs. But if there is something unexpected happened, we can evaluate the data from the drone if it has, or the data from DJI GO/ go 4 app, if no data could be provided, data from the third-party apps couldn't be evaluated by DJI, and our after-sales policy had stated this point, once you fly the drone, it means that you agree with our policy. We also hope that we can do more for customers, but for now, I will do my best to help, but we could not do things that are beyond our policy, hope your kind understanding.
2017-9-30
Use props
TheoR.
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-30 01:16
We do care about customers' experience towards our aftersales service. In fact, we won't charge the customer if there is a warranty case, and could you mind telling me the email address that you used to contact our support? I will forward this case to the designated department and keeps improving our service. But I have to say, to the question that you mentioned in the very beginning, please allow me to take a very simple example, a soup spoon that a manufacturer produce will not determine that it is only used for drinking soup, you can also use it for eating rice, even help to draw eyeliners or anything that needed. And the products DJI provided surely hope to help people to do more things, we also have SDK team for the users who have their needs. But if there is something unexpected happened, we can evaluate the data from the drone if it has, or the data from DJI GO/ go 4 app, if no data could be provided, data from the third-party apps couldn't be evaluated by DJI, and our after-sales policy had stated this point, once you fly the drone, it means that you agree with our policy. We also hope that we can do more for customers, but for now, I will do my best to help, but we could not do things that are beyond our policy, hope your kind understanding.

I am giving up. Don't have a choice. DJI - Please advise where I can buy a refurbished aircraft. So only the aircraft, no controller or batteries. What will happen with the remaining care-refresh duration of the crashed drone?
2017-9-30
Use props
TheoR.
lvl.1
Netherlands

TheoR. Posted at 2017-9-30 04:36
I am giving up. Don't have a choice. DJI - Please advise where I can buy a refurbished aircraft. So only the aircraft, no controller or batteries. What will happen with the remaining care-refresh duration of the crashed drone?

The support address was support.eu@dji.com
2017-9-30
Use props
TheoR.
lvl.1
Netherlands

Ahmed Hussain Posted at 2017-9-28 21:19
Sorry for losing your drone.

Have you been using litchi's "waypoint mission" mode when flew away? (just for information).

Waypoint mode
2017-9-30
Use props
TheoR.
lvl.1
Netherlands

To finalize matters - this is the same flight only two days before the accident..
This one is almost perfect and I should not have taken any more flights.

Hope you like it. Finally I am going to remove all 3rd party add-ons.
I already started to make a movie from the dreadful DJI experience - keep watching my channel!

Again all  the best and thanks for your support, confirming my ideas and share your expertise.

Theo.
2017-10-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

TheoR. Posted at 2017-9-30 04:36

If you want the aircraft only, you can review more on this site: http://store.dji.com/product/mavic-pro-aircraft-excludes-remote-controller-and-battery-charger
For the remaining DJI Care Refresh, if you had purchased the same drone, please contact djicare@dji.com for more help. Thank you.
2017-10-2
Use props
TheoR.
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-2 19:20
If you want the aircraft only, you can review more on this site: http://store.dji.com/product/mavic-pro-aircraft-excludes-remote-controller-and-battery-charger
For the remaining DJI Care Refresh, if you had purchased the same drone, please contact djicare@dji.com for more help. Thank you.

Thor, because of all my bad experiences (so not for the litchi argument) with DJI support - can you make me a special offer?

Theo
2017-10-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TheoR. Posted at 2017-10-2 23:48
Thor, because of all my bad experiences (so not for the litchi argument) with DJI support - can you make me a special offer?

Theo

Theo, I understand your situation and we are grateful for your interest in our products, but we are not in a position to give discount for you. Hopefully you could understand.

I do recommend you to keep your eye on our online store, as we occasionally have special promotions and offer discounts on an array of DJI products.
2017-10-4
Use props
TheoR.
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-4 02:21
Theo, I understand your situation and we are grateful for your interest in our products, but we are not in a position to give discount for you. Hopefully you could understand.

I do recommend you to keep your eye on our online store, as we occasionally have special promotions and offer discounts on an array of DJI products.

Thanks a lot! At least I feel like a valued customer. I would encourage you to maintain this level of service. Well done!

Kind regards,

Theo.
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

TheoR. Posted at 2017-10-4 07:02
Thanks a lot! At least I feel like a valued customer. I would encourage you to maintain this level of service. Well done!

Kind regards,

Appreciate your recognition. We will all keep on moving forward and improving our customer service. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2017-10-4
Use props
Osee
lvl.3
United States

Case Number:  CAS-920904-T3B5W7

Ted (Support)
Teodoro Sombillo (Support)

2017-10-9
Use props
Osee
lvl.3
United States

I am not sure that you understood my point .      * Kong Error * ( new label tag to use for describing DJI snafus )

In your example :

The soup spoon company says :

You can use the spoon for more than just soup and if you use it for rice and you have a problem - we will look at our spoon and see if there is a problem .

My point is that ->

Your company says :

You can use the drone with other software - but if you use ANYTHING other than our software - we don't need to even look at our drone because we already told you in the policy to which you agreed - that if you use any 3rd party application WE WILL NOT PROVIDE WARRANTY .

--------------------

Why not force 3rd party app devs to produce sufficient flight data log files to be approved for use on your drones ?

I think it would be better to lock your equipment to your own approved software ( that is IF you can provide quality software ) than to allow 3rd party software to cause a support and public opinion disaster as you have now .  A disaster which is due to the fact that you allow your devices to operate on 3rd party software but refuse to provide support for your hardware just because of the use of the alternate software .

Maybe the reason why you don't want to block 3rd party apps is because you cannot get your own software to perform sufficiently well ?
2017-10-9
Use props
Osee
lvl.3
United States

Wellsi Posted at 2017-9-29 23:17
Sometimes it's nice to have the flexibilirty to have alternative third party applications doing things.  But if you choose to use them, you have to shoulder the risk if anything goes wrong, even if it seems it's not your fault.

I'm really sorry you lost your drone; I know that feeling all too well as I have also lost mine.   But rather than hire divers and keep hitting your head against DJI's refusal to help, I would simply bite the bullet, get a new one and carry on having fun.   DJI's policy won't change to cater for thrid party apps, and in the absence of the drone body itself, DJI Refresh won't pay up either.  So that's it.... gotta move on....

I didn't loose my drone .

* Kong Error * ( new label ltag to use for describing DJI snafus )
2017-10-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Osee Posted at 2017-10-9 14:26
Case Number:  CAS-920904-T3B5W7

Ted (Support)

Ted, I have checked your case, the shipping label has been sent to you since 8th Sep. But it seems that you didn't return it as there is no tracking information. Could you check and confirm?
2017-10-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Osee Posted at 2017-10-9 14:58
I am not sure that you understood my point .      * Kong Error * ( new label tag to use for describing DJI snafus )

In your example :

Sorry for the misunderstanding. As we have explained, the data analysis is based on the flight records in APP and main control data in the drone. If the drone crashed with third party APP, we can still analysis the data in the main control if it has not been overwritten. However, if the drone fly away with the third party APP, we are sorry the data analysis is not available. Hope this make it clear.
2017-10-11
Use props
Osee
lvl.3
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-11 01:42
Sorry for the misunderstanding. As we have explained, the data analysis is based on the flight records in APP and main control data in the drone. If the drone crashed with third party APP, we can still analysis the data in the main control if it has not been overwritten. However, if the drone fly away with the third party APP, we are sorry the data analysis is not available. Hope this make it clear.

ok - thanks for that explanation -

2017-10-13
Use props
fans8a594c16
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29826 ft
United States

I cannot blame DJI for their position on this case. I do think they should change the policy to explicitly state that use of third party apps will void the warranty at least when aircraft is lost. Make it obvious and remove any grey area. Then if someone uses a third party app they know where they stand.
2017-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules