Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
height and distance limits
1367 5 2017-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flyboy1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 186375 ft
United States

I've been flying for over a year now and never had problems with my p3 advance until the last app update. Now I get the error message your limit is 50 meter high 30 meter distance. I have uninstalled the app and re installed it, signed out then signed in, and turned off the AC and turned on. I've seen a few posts where this has solved the problem. But unfortunately for me it hasn't. Is there any way to go back to the previous app where I had no problem? I have never done an update since I bought it(if it works why mess with it. I have an ipad mini that is used just for drone.
App 3.1.15
AC 1.8.80
RC 1.6.0

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks
2017-9-28
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

You're not in beginner mode, are you?  
2017-9-28
Use props
flyboy1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 186375 ft
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2017-9-28 15:38
You're not in beginner mode, are you?

no not in beginner mode
2017-9-28
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

It still happens occasionally on my P4.  Getting better than it once was.
2017-9-28
Use props
Nelsonlee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

If you having this issues i prefer you go into your DJI Go app and logout your DJI account and restart the DJI GO apps again then it will prompt you to login your DJI account. Please connect the WiFi/Data during login to the DJI Account, after login and try to fly your aircraft again.

*Noted*
After the firmware update, all your previous setting will back to default and you need to go into the go apps MC Setting and set (Max Attitude) to 500m, Do not enable the (Distance Limit), (Beginner Mode) don't enable it.  
2017-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

If this issue happens during flight, please return the drone back to hope point, reboot the aircraft and then reboot APP. If the problem persists, please repeat a few times or try Android device if it is annoying. This issue will get improved in the next APP, really sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules