Follow mode not working?
4646 7 2017-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans092e0f95
lvl.1
United States

So here's the deal, I just got my inspire to today I set everything up and didn't mess with any settings. Other than taking off  Beginners mode.   The issue is that when I put the gimbal him to follow mode one should expect the camera to follow the drone when I turn left and right so should the camera turn left and right. Am I correct?  Now when I did this all it did was center the camera forward and it locked the drown the only movement of the drone allowed was moving forward back side to side but not panning the drone side to side and I could go up and down. Once I have free mode it was back to turning the drone but not the camera I am confused beyond believe I thought this was simple. Hmmm please help it's urgent
2017-9-28
Use props
fans092e0f95
lvl.1
United States

Email or text me if it's easier taylordonaldson18@yahoo.com 3606010086
2017-9-28
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

https://forum.dji.com/thread-77352-1-1.html

May refer to above link.
2017-9-28
Use props
Blackwood
lvl.4

United States

Follow mode follows the movement of the drone. Free mode allows the camera to operate independently from the movement of the drone. To turn the camera in free mode, hold down the button under your left hand and then rotate the same wheel that raises and lowers the camera angle.
2017-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

This issue is caused by setting a higher value for Gimbal Yaw Smoothness in Follow Mode under Advanced Settings. Please decrease the value and check whether the issue persists, or tap ''Reset Settings'' to solve the issue. gimbal yaw.png
2017-9-28
Use props
fans092e0f95
lvl.1
United States

Hey mindy,  does this fix the fact does not yaw at all?
2017-9-29
Use props
paraviz02
lvl.3

United States

fans092e0f95 Posted at 2017-9-29 11:35

The gimbal does not yaw, or the aircraft does not yaw?

The newer version of the app has some settings that are actually in completely different places that control yaw.

I actually couldn't figure out how to yaw the aircraft, come to find out I had one of the yaw sensitivities down to 0. Not sure how that happened ...
2017-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans092e0f95 Posted at 2017-9-29 11:35

Yes, please refer to my suggestion in 5# and make a test to see if the problem persists.
2017-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules