1272 10 2017-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1145554 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have a Crystalsky 5.5  for some weeks now. I was realy happy with it. But yesterday  i got 4 crashes ???
It started with the error aircraft disconnected... and then the screen freezes.. I had to land my p4 pro bij hand.
Reset the bird, the controller and the crystalsky and took off again.. 10 minutes later same problem?
i tried 2 more times but no luck?

What the hack is going on?  I run latest software on the crystal sky , controller and p4pro. I have no sd cards in the Crystalsky
installed en i'am not chaching vid or images on the device. Also always fly with fully charged batteries.

2017-9-28
Use props
Keule
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Before you fly, reboot your CS. Maybe your crashes will disappear. I had the same behaviour once. After rebooting the CS, everything runs as expected.
2017-9-28
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Keule Posted at 2017-9-28 22:58
Before you fly, reboot your CS. Maybe your crashes will disappear. I had the same behaviour once. After rebooting the CS, everything runs as expected.

I did.  but no succes .. now i did a factory reset..lets hope this helps
2017-9-29
Use props
Hugh Jaynus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1204754 ft
United States

RUDIMAN Posted at 2017-9-29 01:28

I've had the same issues with mine. I never had problems using my iOS device. CrystalSky's bright screen is nice but other than that it has been a disappointment. After all, it is their custom Android OS optimized to run GO but it still needs work.
2017-9-29
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

RUDIMAN Posted at 2017-9-29 01:28

A factory reset is what you want. Please let us  know if the issue has not been resolved. Please perform any updates as well.
2017-9-29
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-29 09:36
A factory reset is what you want. Please let us  know if the issue has not been resolved. Please perform any updates as well.

I will, but its raining al day...  as soon i got in the air i will notice you..
2017-9-29
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Flight distance : 727641 ft
Mauritius

Had the same experience yesterday. Started the Mavic, flew 600m away and then the screen got frozen and grey showing drone is disconnected. The controller showed that everything is well. While the drone was still in the air I restarted the CS, no luck. Thanks RTH my Mavic got back and last meters I flew in manual mode. Restarting Mavic didnt help. Then I restarted the controller and it worked.
Before the recent update of CS and Mavic there was no problem with disconnecting.
2017-10-2
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Schata Posted at 2017-10-2 08:07
Had the same experience yesterday. Started the Mavic, flew 600m away and then the screen got frozen and grey showing drone is disconnected. The controller showed that everything is well. While the drone was still in the air I restarted the CS, no luck. Thanks RTH my Mavic got back and last meters I flew in manual mode. Restarting Mavic didnt help. Then I restarted the controller and it worked.
Before the recent update of CS and Mavic there was no problem with disconnecting.

Please contact Customer Service to see on getting a technician to evaluate your aircraft. You can get the information here on that: http://www.dji.com/service/repair
2017-10-2
Use props
geoffz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-2 08:41
Please contact Customer Service to see on getting a technician to evaluate your aircraft. You can get the information here on that: http://www.dji.com/service/repair

Just curious

Is there a tutorial around showing how to 'factory reset' the CS?
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

geoffz Posted at 2017-10-4 03:01
Just curious

Is there a tutorial around showing how to 'factory reset' the CS?

Just to make sure I understand you, can you advise on what you mean by CS?
2017-10-4
Use props
geoffz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-4 07:15
Just to make sure I understand you, can you advise on what you mean by CS?

A very common acronym
2017-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules