How to Apply DJI Credit on Purchase
1418 5 2017-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eagle_Eye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4137720 ft
United States

How can one use or apply a DJI credit on an item purchased @ their store?
I was placing an order yesterday @ DJI store and wanted to apply said credit to the items but it wont let me.
It gave me an option to use it and I did,but @ the end it tells me that credit can't be used for S/H.....WTH?
I don't want to use it for that;I want to used it for the items I wanted to get. So if anyone, pls show me how...thnx.

2017-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

May we know what product you are going to purchase? And can you please provide the screenshot the error? We will forward to Online Sales Team for assistance and make it clear for you, thank you.
2017-9-29
Use props
Eagle_Eye
Second Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-29 05:55
May we know what product you are going to purchase? And can you please provide the screenshot the error? We will forward to Online Sales Team for assistance and make it clear for you, thank you.

Was trying to placed a order for a set of the new props for the MP.
There's no error , the only thing is that it won't let me apply DJI credit on the item.
@ final checkout it telling that I cannot use DJI credit for S/H, no option to apply credit on item.
So, I just cancelled the order, i'll just wait for it to be available in local shop.

C/P from DJI,

Order Summary

Mavic Low-Noise Quick-Release Propellers (Golden)
2 x USD $10.00
Subtotal:        USD $20.00
Shipping Cost:        USD $10.00
Use Coupon
Use DJI Credit
You have a total of USD $18.98 DJI credit.
DJI Credit cannot be used to pay shipping costs.
Use
Total:        USD $30.00

The price includes California sales tax.

By placing your order, you agree to our Terms of Sale

2017-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Eagle_Eye Posted at 2017-9-29 17:48
Was trying to placed a order for a set of the new props for the MP.
There's no error , the only thing is that it won't let me apply DJI credit on the item.
@ final checkout it telling that I cannot use DJI credit for S/H, no option to apply credit on item.

I have confirmed with Sales Team, the DJI credit can be used, did you place the order in mobile device? Can you please try in computer? If the problem persists, please paste the screenshot here if you still want to buy it in our store.
2017-9-29
Use props
Eagle_Eye
Second Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-29 19:21
I have confirmed with Sales Team, the DJI credit can be used, did you place the order in mobile device? Can you please try in computer? If the problem persists, please paste the screenshot here if you still want to buy it in our store.

Thanks Mindy....Issue sorted out.
2017-9-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Eagle_Eye Posted at 2017-9-30 04:04
Thanks Mindy....Issue sorted out.

Good to know, appreciate your support to DJI product.
2017-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules