2193 13 2017-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kloo Gee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Go 4 for iOS v4.1.12 released. Looks to be the same as .10 and .11 in the release notes.  Do you see any differences?
It again references the Spark firmware v01.00.0700.  Hopefully this means it will come soon?
2017-9-29
Use props
LOKY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22359 ft
United States

DJI has been a master doing this. Most likely the firmware has still bugs, and they can't deliver. So, "what we do?", "ok, guys lets put over there minor releases of the application, that actually doesn't have any value added, and people will be in anticipation"
2017-9-29
Use props
daveddo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 158009 ft
United States

Likely squashing bugs having to do with iOS 11.0.1’s recent release.
2017-9-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Is there any issue when you use the latest DJI GO? I'd like to help.
2017-9-30
Use props
Nemroig
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192930 ft
Spain

I made a couple of flights yesterday (iOS 11, GO4 4.1.12 and everything else also updated), maximum distance of 160 meters, maximum height 181 meters, and image transmission keeps freezing sometimes, not very good in general. I tried changing from 5.8 to 2.4, also used a signal booster for the antennas, and nothing seemed to improve image quality.

I hope DJI finally finds the good relationship between software and hardware, because by now flying the spark is quite disappointing.

After almost 100 flights, I wish I could change my Spark for a Mavic, paying for the difference.
2017-9-30
Use props
fans04bc4ba7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 352799 ft
Russia

The only difference I can see - we can use full screen map in flight simulator now.
2017-9-30
Use props
Kloo Gee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nemroig Posted at 2017-9-30 02:57
I made a couple of flights yesterday (iOS 11, GO4 4.1.12 and everything else also updated), maximum distance of 160 meters, maximum height 181 meters, and image transmission keeps freezing sometimes, not very good in general. I tried changing from 5.8 to 2.4, also used a signal booster for the antennas, and nothing seemed to improve image quality.

I hope DJI finally finds the good relationship between software and hardware, because by now flying the spark is quite disappointing.

Keep in mind that they still haven't released the firmware to go along with these app updates.  Until they release that, basically none of the features they list in the 4.1.12 release notes will work at all.  So I wouldn't expect an improvements in the image transmission signal yet.
2017-9-30
Use props
ACW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Kloo Gee Posted at 2017-9-30 07:32
Keep in mind that they still haven't released the firmware to go along with these app updates.  Until they release that, basically none of the features they list in the 4.1.12 release notes will work at all.  So I wouldn't expect an improvements in the image transmission signal yet.

I do believe that the only app update release note that is pending FW .700 is the new dynamic home point upgrade whilst flying in gesture mode. Everything else has already updated - I've flown 500m (max legal distance) in the UK without an OTG with no glitches/lag at all, I can manually switch from 5.8 to 2.4GHz and lock my channel index for the flight before take off, the three-second count down works etc.  
2017-9-30
Use props
bfreedman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 64849 ft
Australia

I'm not sure if this is just me, but I was hoping that this would fix a minor issue I have observed where in the Quickshot Mode - the 'Dronie' maximum distance setting can not be set any greater than 40m. It may be an issue that I am just observing, but does anyone know if the new version (4.1.12) corrects this or alternatively, have you observed it and if so how did you correct it?
2017-10-1
Use props
CodingSpark
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70443 ft
Netherlands

Hi there @Kloo Gee I like you videos... Did you try guys. i did try to fly with no OTG cable, and after update i must say that vidio is bether that before?.  Did you try to fly without?
2017-10-2
Use props
ACW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've also noticed that you can now tilt the gimbal +30 degrees when flying in tripod mode.
2017-10-2
Use props
WilfredFireStee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182215 ft
Argentina

Nemroig Posted at 2017-9-30 02:57

EXACTLY my issues my friend. It's actually worse with new updates and something is up with the wifi now. My lag is just boring now and i can't fly with any confidence unlike my Mavic buddies who just fly 100's of metres away with full confidence and zero video latency / lag "weak image transmission" issues at all!! After my last flight where i lost signal fully and couldn't initiate RTH i was shook!!! The feed came back intermitantly and my gimble was flailing up and down whilst heading towards a line of trees and not responding, you can hear the fear in my voice in the video, and luckily all of a sudden RTH kicked in and all was good but damn that was sketchy!!!!
2017-10-2
Use props
phuong
New

Thailand

Hello friends,
I just update my DJI GO 4 last Friday (06 Oct) to v4.1.12.
Since that, my Phantom 4 Pro keeps disconnect and terminate during both automate and manual fly when I try to shoot photos.
Does anyone here has the same problem or has any suggestion how to fix it?

Thanks.
2017-10-8
Use props
phuong
New

Thailand

phuong Posted at 2017-10-8 18:37
Hello friends,
I just update my DJI GO 4 last Friday (06 Oct) to v4.1.12.
Since that, my Phantom 4 Pro keeps disconnect and terminate during both automate and manual fly when I try to shoot photos.

I mean when drone is flying and taking the footage, DJI Go 4 keeps terminate for both automate and manual mode.
Sorry for confusion.
Please help or give me a hint to figure out my problem. Thank you.
2017-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules