Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Controller Login problem
492 7 2017-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JamesWhenman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 426375 ft
United States

Hello All,
I just did a factory reset to get USA maps and now the controller wants my DJI sign in.
Problem is, it reset my network login info. Now it goes to DJI login first without going to set up
my network login first.
What do I do ?

2017-9-29
Use props
Irate Retro
Second Officer
United States

I've never even seen a Plus controller, but assuming it's like any other Android device...  Can't you just swipe down from the top and get to the wifi configuration from there?  

Sounds like you are waiting for some kind of "wizard" to pop up and beat you over the head for a connection configuration.  While a device may do that on first boot, that is not the normal means to set up new connections as you need them.  
2017-9-29
Use props
JamesWhenman
Second Officer
United States

Irate Retro Posted at 2017-9-29 06:29
I've never even seen a Plus controller, but assuming it's like any other Android device...  Can't you just swipe down from the top and get to the wifi configuration from there?  

Sounds like you are waiting for some kind of "wizard" to pop up and beat you over the head for a connection configuration.  While a device may do that on first boot, that is not the normal means to set up new connections as you need them.

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2017-9-29
Use props
JamesWhenman
Second Officer
United States

JamesWhenman Posted at 2017-9-29 06:37
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in !!
2017-9-29
Use props
Irate Retro
Second Officer
United States

Glad you got it working.  
2017-9-29
Use props
JamesWhenman
Second Officer
United States

Got GA. maps downloading now , Whoo hoo !!

Funny sidenote, I have linux on Raspberry PI but no screens to learn how to swipe on on any machine but my Nextbook tablet.
No need to swipe on it either.
2017-9-29
Use props
Irate Retro
Second Officer
United States

JamesWhenman Posted at 2017-9-29 06:48
Got GA. maps downloading now , Whoo hoo !!

Funny sidenote, I have linux on Raspberry PI but no screens to learn how to swipe on on any machine but my Nextbook tablet.

I have several Raspberry Pi's as well.  I don't even have displays for them, nor is X running.  Crossover ethernet cable from my laptop, SSH into the device, and type away on the command line.  This is the way the linux gods intended for things to be.

Funny sidenote, the reason I have all of those Pi's is because I had a crappy satellite internet connection for 5+ years because that's all that was available out here in the country.  In order for me to download anything large, I had to take the Raspberry Pi's into town and hide them in bushes around town and they'd use free wifi access points to download my firmware or videos or whatever I wanted.  I'd go collect them 8 hours later.

Of course I later found out that I had DSL available the whole time.  Which was surprising since the wires have gotta be 60-70 years old and there's not even hardly a phone company here.  Soon I'm getting fiber.  Those poor guys dug up 15 miles of ditch just for 3 customers.  That can't be profitable!
2017-9-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Glad to hear that you have figured it out. Wish you have a good time on flying the drone.
2017-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules