Need help rolling back FW on Aircraft to work with RC FW 1.6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans35a98fd8
lvl.1
United States

Hi all,

It is with great regret that I upgreted my P3P RC/AC to the latest FW versions 1.9.2/1.11.20 before reading the forums.  Now I have a drone that works in all respects except streaming video.  It flies, it records, it lands...just doesn’t transmit video to the RC.

Anyway, I’ve rolled back the RC FW to 1.6 which was the last version that worked for me but I don’t remember what the corresponding stable FW for the AC was.  Any help with identifying, downloading, and installing the corresponding FW would be incredibly appreciated.  Otherwise, this POS will end up becoming an expensive paper weight.

Thank you in advance for your help.     
2017-9-29
Use props
Mordorr
lvl.2

Portugal

You can rollback RC on the app...
About the FW...there is a way to force rollback the FW 1.11 to earlier versions, but its dangereuse.....
2017-9-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Which mobile device do you use? Whether the current channel is stable or not when the issue appeared? I'd like to check.
2017-9-30
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Mordorr Posted at 2017-9-29 11:31
You can rollback RC on the app...
About the FW...there is a way to force rollback the FW 1.11 to earlier versions, but its dangereuse.....

Please tell a little more ;-)

The tool i am using would not work on the P3 series as far i can see.
2017-9-30
Use props
Mordorr
lvl.2

Portugal

RC only?

Easy: When open DJI Go app, press for a few seconds on the icone, superior, right.
It will open a secret menu to dongrade the RC to early versions:

However.....only 1.9 will work with 1.11fw (((
2017-10-1
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

When your RC was at version 1.9.2 did you try re-linking the RC to the aircraft ? That might (or not) make a difference to the live view transmission.
2017-10-1
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
United States

Once you are on latest firmware, dji has stopped you to go back to older version. They want to enforce no fly zone restrictions in the latest version.
2017-10-1
Use props
BocaDad
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-30 01:26
Which mobile device do you use? Whether the current channel is stable or not when the issue appeared? I'd like to check.

Hi DJI Susan,

I normally use  an Android Tab 8 but I also tried using iPad mini.
2017-10-1
Use props
BocaDad
lvl.1
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2017-10-1 06:21
When your RC was at version 1.9.2 did you try re-linking the RC to the aircraft ? That might (or not) make a difference to the live view transmission.

Yes, I re link every time I updated
2017-10-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

BocaDad Posted at 2017-10-1 08:22
Hi DJI Susan,

I normally use  an Android Tab 8 but I also tried using iPad mini.

Please try to re-plug the pins on the side of the gimbal. Also, the aircraft firmware and RC firmware should be matched all the time, then you can try to link RC.

If still no helps, please send it in for diagnosis: http://www.dji.com/support.
2017-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules