FLY DISTANCE REACH
603 4 2017-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
letusdotheworkf
New
Flight distance : 50744252 ft
Chile

ITS HAPPENING WITH my inspire 1. I try all and my opinion is that the app and the firmware are bad. i clean download the app log in and put battery and start flying and no problem sometimes but if the first flight is good when I change the battery for a 2 flight the problem starts again. what I am doing is that i get out of my house with a iPad and a iPhone both just download the app in both so when the problem start in the phone I switch to the iPad but when I put my 3 battery I am f$%^ . I just came from Bali and Hong Kong and I have this problem everyday and I was not able to get some shots because of it. I need this to babe fix other wise i am selling and no mas DJI.
2017-9-29
Use props
paraviz02
lvl.3

United States

Hey there!

What is the exact issue that you are getting?  Is the HD video feed crapping out after a certain distance?

Is the app saying your iPad and iPhone is having CPU issues?
2017-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

When you encounter this problem during flight, please hover the drone to open safe place and reboot the APP or return the drone back to home point and reboot the APP.
Please remember to reboot APP after powering on the aircraft when you change the battery.
We are so sorry for the inconvenience, this issue will get improved in next iOS APP release recently, but I don't get the precise date, appreciate your patience.

2017-9-29
Use props
Håkan K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 262946 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Today shutting down the app, replace battery, boot up craft and then enter the app again didn't help for me. Still shutdown the app in the air did.. But really annoying. Let's hope a new GO version is out soon.
2017-9-30
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Håkan K Posted at 2017-9-30 02:28
Today shutting down the app, replace battery, boot up craft and then enter the app again didn't help for me. Still shutdown the app in the air did.. But really annoying. Let's hope a new GO version is out soon.

I find the quickest way to do this is to unplug the USB then plug back in.
2017-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules