Is there any third cie apps i can use ?

Thank you

2017-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DJI Go is the right APP for Osmo. Please use the mobile device that is in our compatible list to avoid crashing issue. compatible list.png

2017-9-29
Use props
Precision
lvl.3
Canada

I have a samsung S7 and it always crash

What the hell , my phone is at least 1 yeay and DJI is not able to make an apps that work with it?  WOW
2017-10-2
Use props
Supong
lvl.4
Thailand

Go for Apple. Never crash with ios 10.3.3
2017-10-2
Use props
Smaxta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9944 ft

Precision Posted at 2017-10-2 17:45
I have a samsung S7 and it always crash

What the hell , my phone is at least 1 yeay and DJI is not able to make an apps that work with it?  WOW

Cheers, Precision. For Osmo+ you have to use DJI Go App. But, if you have DJI Go 4 app installed on a same device, you have to force stop it from settings-> applications. Or just uninstall DJI Go 4 app if you don't need it for e.g drone. Same story, if U have Litchi installed- only one app at a time, other to be force stopped (not just close). I have S7 edge- never crash. Hope this helps you.
2017-10-4
Use props
Precision
lvl.3
Canada

will try it for sure
2017-10-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Smaxta is right, please make sure DJI Go 4 is closed completely.
2017-10-11
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-11 00:39
Smaxta is right, please make sure DJI Go 4 is closed completely.

Can you clarify what that means?  Smaxta said go to Settings/Applications.  There is no "Applications" tab under Settings.  There IS a list of all the applications, but the 4 choices there only say Location, Photos, Siri&Search, and Cellular Data.  So, with DJI Go4 on my iphone, can you clarify the exact steps I need to take in order to avoid that interference with the DJI Go app?  What does "force stop" mean and how is that accomplished?
2017-10-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2017-10-21 21:05
Can you clarify what that means?  Smaxta said go to Settings/Applications.  There is no "Applications" tab under Settings.  There IS a list of all the applications, but the 4 choices there only say Location, Photos, Siri&Search, and Cellular Data.  So, with DJI Go4 on my iphone, can you clarify the exact steps I need to take in order to avoid that interference with the DJI Go app?  What does "force stop" mean and how is that accomplished?

I'm so sorry for the late response because of vacation.
Sometimes when you close APP, it may still run in the background.
For iPhone, please double click Home Button to close DJI Go 4 completely.
2017-10-27
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-27 23:16
I'm so sorry for the late response because of vacation.
Sometimes when you close APP, it may still run in the background.
For iPhone, please double click Home Button to close DJI Go 4 completely.

I'm sorry, Mindy, but still just a bit unclear.  If I double click the home button on my iPhone, that only displays all the open apps  - one behind the other.  To close any one of them, I then have to then swipe it upwards.  Is that what you meant?  And for iPhone, will closing an app that way be the same as "force stop" as Smaxta mentioned?
2017-10-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2017-10-28 07:47
I'm sorry, Mindy, but still just a bit unclear.  If I double click the home button on my iPhone, that only displays all the open apps  - one behind the other.  To close any one of them, I then have to then swipe it upwards.  Is that what you meant?  And for iPhone, will closing an app that way be the same as "force stop" as Smaxta mentioned?

Yes, you are right.
2017-10-28
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Hey all,  Just ordered my OSMO+ and have downloaded my DJI GO app.  Are there still issues with the app and if so, what should I look for.  I'm using an iphone 6s on IOS 11.2.5.  Thanks
2018-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules