557 8 2017-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Both my Mavic in Jun - fly more than 600 km with many small problems (camera/gimble resets 4-5 times; reset home point during the flight to far away one - 12 km away; 2 attempts to auto lend in 3-5 km away in the mountain ....) But generally without major problems nor crashes
13-th of sep after last landing attempt on  tried FW upgrade which stops at 86% and drone got bricked
14-th send it to Netherlands (nearest DJI support) - very fast response and great arrangements
21-th arrived and Diagnosed - change of core board AND repaired !!!
25-th send back
29-th arrived late evening
30-th collected it from carier
I had to reconnect remote, calibrate compass and put all my favorite settings ... and it fly again!!!
2017-9-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Alex, we are glad to hear everything turns out to be great and appreciate your positive feedback very much. We will keep improving to shorten the repair time frame and provide more professional customer service.
2017-9-30
Use props
Ebeard4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2619780 ft
United States

I'm starting to get exited! Just ran my MP into a telephone wire and wasn't sure I wanted to send it in for the care refresh as it still operates but the arm is starting to come out of socket, but it looks like DJI is doing very well with their customer support. All I see is good support and then the problem people with no flight records. Lol
2018-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ebeard4 Posted at 2018-1-18 11:37
I'm starting to get exited! Just ran my MP into a telephone wire and wasn't sure I wanted to send it in for the care refresh as it still operates but the arm is starting to come out of socket, but it looks like DJI is doing very well with their customer support. All I see is good support and then the problem people with no flight records. Lol

Ebeard, thanks for your comment and input about our customer service, may I have a short a short video about the motor arm of your Mavic Pro? We will help to check if it is normal, thank you.
2018-1-18
Use props
Ebeard4
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-18 20:10
Ebeard, thanks for your comment and input about our customer service, may I have a short a short video about the motor arm of your Mavic Pro? We will help to check if it is normal, thank you.

Mindy,
    My apologies, I don’t check this as often. I have already sent it off as of the 27th. I know mine was abnormal after the crash because the back plate was busted out of the hex screw that held it in. The actual arm wiggled side to side (Not up and down as made). I may have been able to continue to fly it, but the arm would eventually become too loose over time. The camera lense was also scratched along with some other minor discrepancies.
    Thanks for watching out for me though!
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ebeard4 Posted at 2018-1-29 14:14
Mindy,
    My apologies, I don’t check this as often. I have already sent it off as of the 27th. I know mine was abnormal after the crash because the back plate was busted out of the hex screw that held it in. The actual arm wiggled side to side (Not up and down as made). I may have been able to continue to fly it, but the arm would eventually become too loose over time. The camera lense was also scratched along with some other minor discrepancies.
    Thanks for watching out for me though!

Thanks for getting back to us, if you have already sent in the drone, our local repair center will take care of it for you, if you need any assistance during the repair process, please let us know, thank you.
2018-1-29
Use props
Ebeard4
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-29 21:05
Thanks for getting back to us, if you have already sent in the drone, our local repair center will take care of it for you, if you need any assistance during the repair process, please let us know, thank you.

Got a new MP, remote and battery in 12 days!!! Super easy, super sweet and super new. Like it.
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ebeard4 Posted at 2018-2-6 14:36
Got a new MP, remote and battery in 12 days!!! Super easy, super sweet and super new. Like it.

That is a great news, glad to know you are pleased with it, enjoy flying.
2018-2-6
Use props
Ebeard4
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-6 20:00
That is a great news, glad to know you are pleased with it, enjoy flying.

Thanks!!!
2018-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules