Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO
1287 5 2017-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Big G
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Can any one please help me - I have a IPhone 4 on ios 7.1.2.  And would like to use it as a monitor with my Osmo.   I have tried to down load DJIGo BUT it tills me that it needs
Ios 8 or higher.  Is it possible to get hold of version of DJIGo that can run on ios 7.1.2
Any help would be much appreciated.

Graham
Osmo.jpg
2017-9-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

G, sorry that DJI Go requires iOS 8.0 or later and iPhone 4 is not in our compatible list because it is too old. Please use the mobile device that is in our list for better experience. app.png
2017-9-30
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Hi, It won't load onto iPhone 4 unfortunately, as the dji go app requires a lot of processing power to operate smoothly! Hence dji recommends iOS 8 or later to cope with this, (Mmmm.....time to invest in a new iPhone! ha ha)
I don't even think that there are older versions, I think they have always started at iOS 8.
2017-9-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2017-9-30 03:39
Hi, It won't load onto iPhone 4 unfortunately, as the dji go app requires a lot of processing power to operate smoothly! Hence dji recommends iOS 8 or later to cope with this, (Mmmm.....time to invest in a new iPhone! ha ha)
I don't even think that there are older versions, I think they have always started at iOS 8.

You got the point, the size of DJI Go is very large and includes many program, so it requires mobile device with better performance, thanks for your explanation.
2017-9-30
Use props
Big G
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-30 02:54
G, sorry that DJI Go requires iOS 8.0 or later and iPhone 4 is not in our compatible list because it is too old. Please use the mobile device that is in our list for better experience.[view_image]

Thanks for that
2017-9-30
Use props
mtnlandpix
Captain
  • >>>
United States

I purchased an iPhone SE for $129 at Wal-Mart.  Works great with Oslo. (I never activated the phone.)
2017-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules