Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ios video channels screw up
1008 6 2015-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ruddy951
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59324 ft
United States

Why would dji change the ios app to 7 or 8 channels.. every channel for me seems to be unstable. I vote for are channels back
2015-4-6
Use props
fullyestablishe
lvl.2

United States

I just wonder if the other channels were not legally permitted. It is odd that the only release notes in iOS were 'bug fixes'.
2015-4-6
Use props
DJK
New
Flight distance : 44154 ft
United States

Probably an issue somewhere in the world...wish they could have explained and made the choices more optional.
2015-4-6
Use props
chris
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1213051 ft
United States

I never really thought about it but can't you fly without the mobile device and app?  If the answer is yes how would an app update affect the channel selection?  I guess I'm just not well enough versed in how all this stuff ties together.   
2015-4-6
Use props
ruddy951
lvl.2
United States

I know this doesn't make since but auto channel selection sucks for me, every time I use it my bird goes into atti mode mid-flight. I realize this should have nothing to do with my gps system but I have done 20+ flights  with auto And 20+ using custom channels and I have had not 1 gps lose using custom channels. As soon as the new ios update came out I went back to auto considering I had not one decent channel to choose and what do you know 4 flights / 4 problematic gps losses.
2015-4-6
Use props
arunmehta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120909757 ft
  • >>>
Canada

ruddy951 Posted at 2015-4-7 11:51
I know this doesn't make since but auto channel selection sucks for me, every time I use it my bird  ...

Have you tried  rolling back to previous app version?  google search "rolling back apps"
2015-4-7
Use props
ruddy951
lvl.2
United States

No I have not but I will definitely look into that.
2015-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules