Where is my camera view after update?
4508 48 2015-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edvardg
New

Netherlands

Same issue here.
Happend after I upgraded the firmware on all components.
A rebind or other SD card did also not fix the issue.  
Everything worked fine before I upgraded.
What a mess.
2015-4-13
Use props
pr07het
lvl.1

United Kingdom

No luck with the rebind, the fault was a failure in the Wifi Module. Had to go for repair, though under warranty still cost me £170.00 to get fixed due to warranty issues in the UK. But that's another story.
2015-5-20
Use props
purepero
lvl.1

United States

pr07het@gmail.c Posted at 2015-5-20 01:38
No luck with the rebind, the fault was a failure in the Wifi Module. Had to go for repair, though un ...

Did you fix the problem?
2015-10-8
Use props
Barney Rubbel
lvl.4
United States

jtrjr@yahoo.com Posted at 2015-4-6 17:22
PR,

I think you need to do the FC200 camera update as well. (Phantom 2 Vision+ FC200 Firmware v1.3. ...

Thanks Jerry!  I'm having the same issue (grrrr) and will try the download. I'll follow up once installed. Muchas Gracias!

Barney
2015-10-9
Use props
Barney Rubbel
lvl.4
United States

jtrjr@yahoo.com Posted at 2015-4-6 17:22
PR,

I think you need to do the FC200 camera update as well. (Phantom 2 Vision+ FC200 Firmware v1.3. ...

Much thanks Jerry!  That did the trick for me. It was working in a 3rd party app, but not in the Vision app. It works in both now.

Barney
2015-10-10
Use props
JtrJr-UAV Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

Barney Rubbel Posted at 2015-10-10 10:24
Much thanks Jerry!  That did the trick for me. It was working in a 3rd party app, but not in the V ...

Barney,

Glad it worked! That was posted quite some time ago. Now I'm dealing with P3 and Solo issues!

Jerry
2015-10-10
Use props
Barney Rubbel
lvl.4
United States

JtrJr-UAV Pilot Posted at 2015-10-10 11:23
Barney,

Glad it worked! That was posted quite some time ago. Now I'm dealing with P3 and Solo iss ...

I had really just started to look into the problem, it's been too hot and I've been too busy. I just got my P3P yesterday and haven't even cracked open the manual yet. Not sure I have all the right Apps yet, and I'm wondering about the proper cable between the controller and my ipad, but sure I'll figure it out by next week when we go for a trial run to be sure it doesn't need to go back for any warranty reason.

Thanks again for the help!    Barney
2015-10-10
Use props
JtrJr-UAV Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

Barney Rubbel Posted at 2015-10-10 17:29
I had really just started to look into the problem, it's been too hot and I've been too busy. I ju ...

Barney,

Check your firmware versions on your new P3 before you do any updates! It's in  the main menu under "about". Get over to the P3 forum and start reading up, some of us have had some real issues after upgrading. I had no video signal for about a month. I think I may have it figured out but can't be sure until I can get some more time to fly. When the bird is working, it is awesome! Much better that the P2. When it's not working, it's a royal pain in the a$$.

Jerry
2015-10-10
Use props
roy
lvl.4

United States

Check these
Video feed trouble shooting
Please try the following steps:
•        Ensure you have upgraded all DJI products to their latest firmware. Check updated, plus the camera firmware
•        Ensure you are connected to the wifi phantom-xxxx SID
.        Check bluetooth be sure it is off
•        Ensure your phone has been updated to the latest software.
•        Ensure you have closed all other multi-tasking applications.
•        Check the free space on your mobile device, it is recommend having at least 3GB available, less storage could be causing an issue.
•        Try deleting the app from your phone and downloading it again.
           Try reformatting the SD card with  full format.
•        Reduce the preview framerate from 30 fps to 15 fps in the Settings of the DJI Vision app.
Check your wifi battery level.
Check the three leads going to the gimbal to be sure they are tight. Check each one closely for any pins that may have pulled up and loose.
If the above don't get it then the only remaining check is the video feed plug on the wifi transmitter under the shell.
If that's ok then it's most likely a damaged or burnt out wifi transmitter if you still see the SID.
2015-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules