Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Geo Fencing Unlocking
1185 6 2017-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0014e23c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1452300 ft
United Kingdom

So guys & gals....I contacted DJI Support about an urgent unlocking request. Within hours I got a reply from Becky Xu. She provided clear instructions of what was needed. After providing this my drone was unlocked for that location and clear step by step instructions of what I needed to do at my end. This morning I turned up at the location, which just happens to be right at the end of Belfast City Airport runway, followed DJI unlocking instructions and .....Bingo, everything worked seamlessly. Liaised with ATC and carried out a very successful operation. Me a very happy camper!!!
2017-10-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Glad to hear that everything turns out to be great, hope you enjoy the flying. We will keep improving to provide more professional customer service.
2017-10-1
Use props
Thiago_MS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 168993 ft
Brazil

...and what you do was ...
???
2017-10-2
Use props
PCL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 167825 ft
United States

What were the unlocking instructions?
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

PCL Posted at 2017-10-4 11:41
What were the unlocking instructions?

Any questions on that point can always be addressed here: http://www.dji.com/flysafe
2017-10-4
Use props
rdg1212
lvl.1
Flight distance : 965348 ft
United States

Hi, I am a commercial drone operator in the states, how did you contact DJI support?
2017-11-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

rdg1212 Posted at 2017-11-16 09:31
Hi, I am a commercial drone operator in the states, how did you contact DJI support?

Do you have the technical issue which needs to contact our support or NFZ unlocking issue?
You can obtain our support via phone, email or online chat, here is the link to contact our support: https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav
For NFZ issue, please send email to flysafe@dji.com for further assistance.
Thank you.
2017-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules