Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Location on the phone's memory for Off line maps?
727 3 2017-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Time2Party
Captain
Flight distance : 169314 ft
Belgium

What is the location on an android phone for the offline maps in DJI GO 4, this are Here maps.
After a update from the app the off line maps are missing bat still use the space on the phone, a lot of space (about 4gb).
So I like to know in what map on the phone I can find this maps?
2017-10-1
Use props
Irate Retro
Second Officer
United States

How did you determine that it's the maps that are using up that 4 GB of space?  4 gigs sounds a bit too large to just be cached maps; my vote would be cached video, even if that setting is (now) off.  Those cached videos seem to be stubborn sometimes.  Have you poked around the filesystem with a file explorer app that shows size by folder?  That should steer you directly to the space hog.
2017-10-1
Use props
Time2Party
Captain
Belgium

This amount (4gb) is correct, I have been downloading many countries in Europe for my travel so I don’t need any internet or data connection.
Before the update in the Go 4 app I can see that I have been installing this maps under off line maps.
After the update I cannot see this maps in Go 4 app bat the amount off my memory on the phone is still the same.
So there are somewhere on the phone bat the Go 4 app don’t use it anymore.
It has nothing to do with cache of video.
2017-10-1
Use props
Time2Party
Captain
Belgium

I found the maps, were still there and take more than 4gb bat GO4 did not use it anymore after the update.
Have delete the map with the data and download the off line maps again, now I can see them back in GO4.
2017-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules