Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
can anyone help me
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brobinson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 932 ft
United States

blue circle

blue circle

error

error

2017-10-1
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

One thing that jumps out at me is your battery is only 61% charged.  You must fully charge before any flight.

Are you in beginner mode?

Are you in an airport warning zone?  
2017-10-1
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I get thee 2 warnings every time I start a flight. Why, I don't know.  I just ignore them and everything works fine.
2017-10-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Nice RC skin. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-10-1
Use props
Dockater
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139649 ft
Germany

I too have had the same warnings a couple of times and have had my flight reduced to those limits.

Each time was solved by closing the Dji go 4 app (after landing of course) and restarting the app. I also sometimes use other control software and have never had these warnings.
2017-10-1
Use props
sSunSets
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311089 ft
United States

Hmmmm.... Whats the issue? Is your set-up complete with all batteries 100%. Is your wifi solid.....(no interference from home wifi, turn home off) Are your menu setting in GoApp good? reset them if you must. Watch some basic set-up video's on youtube. Just don't crash it trying to learn..... go slow
2017-10-1
Use props
sSunSets
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311089 ft
United States

just noticed your skin photo.....  It says "update needed" go get it.
2017-10-1
Use props
brobinson
lvl.1
United States

not in beginner mode i did controler update no change fully charged battery  no change uninstalled dji go4 app and reinstalled no change WHAT IS THE BLUE CIRCLE OVER my House
2017-10-1
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
United States

Probably a 50 meter range from your homepoint
2017-10-1
Use props
Irate Retro
lvl.4
United States

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-10-1 17:07
Probably a 50 meter range from your homepoint

That's what I assumed as well.  But doing some bar napkin calculations, I came up with more like 150-175 meters for that circle.  Maybe that's not a regulation tennis court though in the upper left.  Might not even be a tennis court at all, but I don't know what else it would be.  Perhaps the people that live there are nudists and need a smaller tennis court.

Yeah, on second look, I don't think there's any way the ring is 150m, just eyeballing it compared to the houses.  Dunno what that court is that I was using for measurement.
2017-10-1
Use props
brobinson
lvl.1
United States

but why now a week ago no issues  
and what happens if i go farther
2017-10-1
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

You need to move.
2017-10-1
Use props
Irate Retro
lvl.4
United States

brobinson Posted at 2017-10-1 17:15
but why now a week ago no issues  
and what happens if i go farther

If you try to go farther it won't let you.  Unless the error message is just a malfunction and you're not limited at all.

Have you tried logging out of the DJI Go app and logging back in again?  I thought the P3's had the distance limitations added too, when you're not logged in.
2017-10-1
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
United States

Irate Retro Posted at 2017-10-1 17:11
That's what I assumed as well.  But doing some bar napkin calculations, I came up with more like 150-175 meters for that circle.  Maybe that's not a regulation tennis court though in the upper left.  Might not even be a tennis court at all, but I don't know what else it would be.  Perhaps the people that live there are nudists and need a smaller tennis court.

Yeah, on second look, I don't think there's any way the ring is 150m, just eyeballing it compared to the houses.  Dunno what that court is that I was using for measurement.

LOL Irate,  gotta be a nudists court,, hence the drone
2017-10-1
Use props
Irate Retro
lvl.4
United States

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-10-1 17:48
LOL Irate,  gotta be a nudists court,, hence the drone

Yes, hence the drone.  It might also explain why he's so eager to go outside of that blue circle!

After taking some more detailed looks at the image, I'm going to stand by my original estimate of 150m though.  I can't clearly make out the railroad rails, but we can use the yellow home point compared to the red aircraft arrow.  On-screen display says it's currently 33ft away, which I assume is the distance between those two points.  That would make the radius of the blue circle about 500ft, about 150m.

What I don't get is why is the blue circle centered on his driveway rather than the home point???

OP-  Maybe your nudist neighbors got tired of your antics and submitted your address as an unpaved airport location?  I have no idea.
2017-10-1
Use props
sky wombat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I had a similar problem with my P3P and only way I solved it was to do the update. BUT had usual problems including the lack of image from camera to iPad after upgrade (in my case removed SD card, restart etc). After all that ended up stacking craft (not related to upgrade but bad flying). BUT ended up with brand new P4P which I am attempting to coax into co-operation.
2017-10-1
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

The big blue circle is usually defined on gps systems as an approximate location in other words you are somewere inside the blue circle thats known as an error factor for example your at this location plus or minus 50 mtrs in any direction
2017-10-1
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

The blie circle should not hinder your flight in any way what so ever just make sure before you take of that your home point is set correctly
2017-10-1
Use props
brobinson
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for the help after talking to dji support and he confirmed all my stuff is up to date he said log out of the app and log back in during mid flight and errors will go away but i have to do this every flight what i dont understand is why
2017-10-2
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
United States

Hope it's addressed in next FW update. Very annoying.
2017-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules