Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SPARK FLY AWAY and CRASH
733 9 2017-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PedroATC
Flight distance : 318593 ft
Portugal

HI. My Spark until today was an ace of flying, but.... it fly away and crash. It was hovering next to me and then start the fly away without response to the control.  After the crah stayed connected with camera on. Then power off, power on and it seemed that nothing happend.
I did the flight record data and the black box download to my computer bur i dont know were to upload to DJI for analyze. Can some one help me?

Regds

Pedro ATC
2017-10-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You can upload your flight log from your app here to link below just click on link and follow instructions.

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2017-10-1
Use props
PedroATC
Portugal

OK, I can read the Flight log. At the moment of the fly away have lots of Compass Error msg and at the end has yaw error. i think the yaw is after the crash because the drone was up side down.
It is a hardware problem or a software?

Rgds

Pedro
2017-10-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

PedroATC Posted at 2017-10-1 13:53
OK, I can read the Flight log. At the moment of the fly away have lots of Compass Error msg and at the end has yaw error. i think the yaw is after the crash because the drone was up side down.
It is a hardware problem or a software?

It’s hard to say until logs can be examined.
2017-10-1
Use props
PedroATC
Portugal

Were i can upload the file to be examined?
2017-10-1
Use props
PedroATC
Portugal

Flight Data Log
2017-10-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

That log I can’t open try the link I gave you to phantomhelp.
2017-10-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry to hear about the accident, Hallmark will help to check the flight records, on the other hand, please contact our support to start a a ticket for official data analysis, and the proper resolution will be offered after that.
2017-10-1
Use props
Its_Big_Dee
lvl.3
Flight distance : 266024 ft
United States

I thought I was about to have a fly away today. I was in active track mode with it going around a circle on my daughter. Then it lost positioning on her then started drifting and I couldn't stop it with the controls. I looked down on my screen and seen the red x to stop active track and regained control. I do derr if there's a glitch with that because I though if you pressed the forward stick it would stop?
2017-10-1
Use props
Its_Big_Dee
lvl.3
Flight distance : 266024 ft
United States

"Don't know if there was a glitch"
2017-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules