Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Duplicate Gimbal Position on Litchi Waypoint Flight
1080 2 2017-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chandavi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 252290 ft
United States

Fllying a Phantom 3 S  After researching i'm not holding out much hope but: I fly a Litchi waypoint mission.  I want to fly the same mission again 4 days later. Since i'm unaware of an actual degree number indicated ( hypothetically lets say my camera angle is 87 degrees down) i'd like to set the camera angle at 87 degrees down again for the  subsequent flight.  Is this possible other than not changing it between flights?  I'm only aware of the visual indicator "dot and scale"  on the control screen.
2017-10-1
Use props
Irate Retro
Second Officer
United States

When you create the mission in mission hub, aren't you putting in the gimbal angle there for each waypoint?  (Or specifying a numbered POI which calculates the same thing.)  It sounds like you're manually changing the gimbal with the wheel or something while in flight..?. If you want repeatability, why do that?  Just save all that stuff with the mission so it's exactly the same next time you load it up.

Unless I'm totally misunderstanding your situation.
2017-10-1
Use props
chandavi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 252290 ft
United States

Thanks Retro....since posting i've found that each waypoint can have a specific gimbal pitch but the "Gimbal Pitch Mode" must be set to INTERPOLATE. (Amazing what I can learn when I read the manual again!!) Since the mission I want to duplicate does use points of interest for every waypoint i'm anxious to prove you right when I test tomorrow and fly my recorded waypoint mission.   Thanks for your reply and help!
2017-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules