Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fall Down My Mavic Pro
851 5 2017-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Basaran
lvl.1
Flight distance : 153196 ft
Ukraine

Hi Dear All,
My mavic fall down (((
flight start in a little bit windy weather but everyting looks normal,nearly 20 min mavic stay on sky and after it gave low battery signal,
I called back it, but before landing I wanted to record a last thing.
Battery was almost 23 percent,take active track mode.
Mavic suddenly get out of control and went to directly to road.
I tried to raise it but unfortunally remote control dont work.
finally he crash with a truck and fall down.
now need to your comments to understand what has done and how can recognize the accident and if possible how can fix it,
thanks.
2017-10-1
Use props
Kalle2017
Second Officer
Flight distance : 987310 ft
Germany

using Active track mode at 23 percent battery is not a good idea.
2017-10-2
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Captain
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Kalle2017 Posted at 2017-10-2 01:15
using Active track mode at 23 percent battery is not a good idea.

i agree, but it isn't a direct reason for mavic to act badly however.. it should act the same with active track enabled at 100% and 20%, the only small difference maybe that it was attempting to return home and glitched out a bit and did not raise itself up..

i suspect he has a similar issue with active track as i have, which is it easily getting confused and loses the subject an drifts around a lot.  also if it is like my active track, 100% avoid the road!  use it in a field, mine panics and nearly attacked some people walking by as it was following my car...luckily it didn't hit them it instead took up into a parking lot and i have to cancel active track, no effing idea where it was going or what it felt like it was tracking..  in a field its ok, it just stop when it breaks lock..

sidenote to DJi: please update your active track algorithiums, i know im not the only one having these issues where active track sometimes wants to take your head off or gets confused easily, i know more common on the spark, but i think selection of mavic pros and sparks that have a weird bug where they easily get confused and misbehave a little bit, drift aroudn and sometimes cannot track speed properly, specially in bright sunlight.

2017-10-2
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Anything that's said without first seeing a log will be pure speculation, so if you want useful feedback you'll need to upload the log from the flight. If you're able to connect to the Mavic then the better choice is the DAT file from the Mavic itself, but even if you can't you'll still be able to upload the TXT file from your mobile device.

For the DAT file you'll need to retrieve it using these instructions, after which you should upload it to DropBox and provide a link to it here. The correct file will have a timestamp that corresponds to when the flight occurred and will be at least tens of megabytes in size.

If you can't retrieve the DAT file then you should instead upload the TXT file from your mobile device to PhantomHelp (not AirData) using these instructions, and again you'll need to provide a link to it here so we can see what happened.
2017-10-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

That must have been frustrating for you, sorry to hear about the crash. Had you sent an email to support@dji.com to start a data analysis? Please contact them and we will help to investigate the reason. And since the drone was crashed, I recommend sending it in and we will take care of it for you. Please fill in some info on our online repair link of our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
We will do our best to help this out. Thank you.
2017-10-3
Use props
Basaran
lvl.1
Flight distance : 153196 ft
Ukraine

Thank you All  for kind  answers!!!
I will proceed your advises.
2017-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now