Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to merge mobile device audio with the HD?
3806 9 2017-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alabastor594
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17493 ft
United Kingdom

Could anyone please offer some advice on the best way to merge audio from the cached video file with the HD download from the Spark's SD card? As a complete beginner, I decided to provide a running commentary to remind myself of what I was doing as I experimented with flying and videoing, and playing back the cached file was useful. However, when I subsequently downloaded the HD file from the SD card, I no longer had the audio. Is this a simple setting? Do I need to blend the two files in a video editing package? Thanks for any tips.
2017-10-3
Use props
Dirk52
First Officer
Flight distance : 232995 ft
  • >>>
Germany

You have to extract the audio from the cached Video and combine it with the sd card version.
A lot of Freeware can do this.
There is no setting or function to do this automatically.
2017-10-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

What editor are you using for your video?
Mine allows to add a second video track, that you can hide except for the audio.
That is the most easy way.
If you don't have that, you will first have to convert the Mobile video file to mp3 (or wav etc.) and add it later as an audio file to your edit.
2017-10-3
Use props
Alabastor594
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17493 ft
United Kingdom

Thank you Dirk52 and Montfrooij. I've located the two files in the DJI folder and am happy about how to combine the various elements.
2017-10-3
Use props
Alanzalander
Flight distance : 93009 ft
Germany

I used the vlc player to extract the audio as mp3 and added it in the video editor later to the Highres movie.
In vlc go to media/convert-save. There add.., convert-save, select mp3 format.
2017-10-7
Use props
nottuppaware
First Officer
Flight distance : 70745 ft
Australia

FCPX has a great audio / video merge function that syncs between several clips.
2017-10-8
Use props
Bytestorm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3678 ft
Germany

Am I the only one, that thinks it should not work that way? When the DJI-app provides local audio-recording, why doesn't it join that to the HD-material itself? At least, when you download the HD-material via the DJI-app?
2017-10-8
Use props
fansa71b1747
New
Flight distance : 147733 ft
United States

I agree, just ran into this problem today- seems kind of foolish not to do this in app.
2017-10-14
Use props
AgnesEvan
lvl.1

United States

According to my experience, you can extract the audio from the video with the Windows audio capture and then save them into your SD card firstly. Then you can download HD video to your mobile phone and combine them with the video maker program.
2019-4-29
Use props
Yiliayoung
lvl.4

United States

The question reminds me of my video combination doings. Actually, I have tried lots of online and free tools, which however cannot satisfy my needs exactly. Lastly, a tool called Joyoshare Video Joiner helped me. It works well to conduct batch conversion for unlimited files and join them together in lossless quality totally. Your mentioned HD files can be supported too.
2019-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules